2014-04-29 17:51:30 - Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for March.
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for March were:
* Aces Back to Back by Scott W. Allen
* The Alpha Equestrian Challenge by Nelly Cooper
* Cultivate A Creative Mind by Simon Silva
* The Grocery Man by Donna Rhodey
* The Jamaicans: Children of God in the Promised Land by Basil K. Bryan
* The Land of My Father's Birth by Nvasekie N. Konneh
* Make Your Own FUN! by Stacey Campbell
* Prince Hall Freemasonry by Warrior Hawk
* Walk the Straightaways, Run the Curves by Lynda B. Zenner
* The Wealth of Poverty by Rev. Dr. Tina Carter & Rev. Dr. Mindy Johnson-Hicks
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A
Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at outskirtspress.com/bookstore
for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134