2014-03-25 16:18:31 - Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for February.
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for February were:
* Aces Back to Back by Scott W. Allen
* All Stressed Up and No Place To Go by Dr. David L. Lane
* By the Grace of God by John Fogg
* Caregiver: My Love Story by Jane Sweeney
* Enough Already! by Bob Tyler
* The Jamaicans: Children of God in the Promised Land by Basil K. Bryan
* Let Me Give You A Peace of My Mind by Joye M Carter, MD, Forensic Pathologist/Consultant
* The Running Nose Book by Carol Bak Rich, Illustrator: Bobbie Rich
* Tea on the Titanic by Penelope Carlevato
* Who’s The Slow Learner? by Sandra Assimotos McElwee
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers
like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at outskirtspress.com/bookstore
for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.