2014-03-11 16:44:20 - Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for the year 2013.
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for 2013 were:
* Critter Golf: The Adventures at Owl's Nest by Randy Cochran
* Critter Golf II: Chaos at Owl's Nest by Randy Cochran
* Deconverted by Seth Andrews
* Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
* The Last Buffalo by Ed Kienzle
* Our American Journey by Daniel Blegen
* The Rag Doll by Laura Sullivan
* The Strength of Male Tears by Richard P. Campbell
* T-Bone the Flying Horse by Janice Virant
* 166 Days by Jennifer Clark
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at outskirtspress.com/bookstore
for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134