2014-02-25 17:38:32 - Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for January.
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for January were:
* College is Yours 2.0 by Patrick J. O'Connor Ph.D
* The C.O.R.E. Journey by Dianna Wright, Ph.D.
* Cultivate A Creative Mind by Simon Silva
* Daily We Seek You by Jane McConnell, O.S.F.
* Ginny's Adventures by Mark F. Gomolski
* Purpose by Brent Gallagher
* Romancing the Beautiful Divine by Mildred M. Stokes
* Tales From the Dry Side by Christine Molloy
* Who's the Slow Learner? by Sandra Assimotos McElwee
* Words from Tatay by Reynaldo T. Lataquin and L. Lourella L. Cruz
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press
Direct bookstore at outskirtspress.com/bookstore
for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.