2014-02-13 10:04:02 -
New York- February 12, 2014— Orangefield Columbus, a global fund administrator that delivers high-touch services using a straight-forward approach and advanced technology, today announced record growth in 2013. The company’s success has been fueled by its superior client service and delivery of global expertise in fund administration.
Orangefield Group employees over 450 staff members with substantial experience in financial services working with hedge funds, private equity and real estate funds, offshore mutual funds, family offices, fund of funds, hybrids, and other alternative investment funds.
In its first full year of operations following the merger, Orangefield Columbus’ growth included:
• New client growth of 18% across all asset classes
• Assets under administration approaching $30 Billion with accelerated post-merger growth
operations across 18 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, and North America with new offices opened in Beijing, China; Johannesburg, South Africa; Vienna, Austria; and Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Support for more than 4,000 special purpose vehicles (SPVs) worldwide
• Global fund administration platform that can administer complex strategies including credit and bank debt funds
• Acquisition of DEUMAG - Deutsche Immobilienmanagement GmbH, a leading German real estate management company
• Recognition by Deloitte as one of The Netherlands’ Best Managed Companies due to its efforts to focus on its overall vision, creating value for customers, and excelling in the global economy
• A growing list of new services including transparency reporting, remote desktop reporting, FATCA compliance program, AIFMD depository services and Form PF, to name a few.
Orangefield Columbus is the only fund administrator to provide access to and workflow around SunGard’s VPM to reduce operational risk, improve efficiency and workflow, and handle complex instruments. SunGard VPM processes over 20,000 transactions per minute and supports all asset types. The technology is optimized by Orangefield Columbus’ portfolio accounting workflow that simplifies creation of morning files, reports and data feeds with a single click.
“We are nimble, proactive, and able to adapt to the rapidly proliferating financial products and asset types,” says Joe Holman, CEO of Orangefield Columbus. “We owe our record growth last year to our ability to provide the right combination of people and technology to increase efficiency, minimize operational risks, and offer clarity toward better controls over firm wide processes.”
Orangefield Columbus is a global fund administrator that delivers high-touch services using a straight-forward approach and advanced technology to hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate funds, offshore mutual funds, family offices, fund of funds, and hybrids. As new regulations and investor demands place unprecedented pressure on the alternative investments industry, Orangefield Columbus works with clients to increase transparency, standardize processes and workflows, and administer complex strategies including credit and bank debt funds, in the most efficient manner possible. We provide support for clients ranging from emerging managers to mature funds requiring high-touch, customizable technology and services. We also are asked to function as an extension of our client’s internal operations.
Orangefield Group was formed following an MBO of ING Trust in 2007 and operates from its core administration centers in 18 countries. In 2012 Columbus Avenue Consulting was acquired by Orangefield Group creating Orangefield Columbus. Orangefield employs over 450 experienced and qualified staff across its corporate services and fund administration services groups.
Articulate Communications Inc.
212.255.0080 ext 12