2014-02-19 14:33:37 - Disposable Plastic Cutlery is widely used today in all parts of the world (Both developing and developed nations). To get more in depth information about plastic cutlery, this book offers complete overview about this industry like uses & properties of plastic cutlery items, disposable plastic cutlery items, raw materials required, manufacturing process etc.
What is Disposable Plastic Cutlery
Cutlery is nothing but a hand implement used for eating, serving & preparing food. As name suggests, plastic cutlery is a cutlery made up of plastic. The major plastic cutlery items used all over are spoon, knife, fork, salad bowls, sporks (combination of spoon & fork), soup spoons, icecream spoons etc. Disposable plastic cutlery is meant for single use after which it is either recycled or discarded.
Advantages Of Disposable Plastic Cutlery
Plastic disposable cutlery have numerous advantages over traditional cutlery items. Some of them are listed below:-
1) Cost - It highly cost effective as compared to otherr cutlery like that is made up of steel.
2) Convinience - It is convinient to use as it need not be
washed after every use. It just needs to be thrown away after single use.
3) Lightweight - Since they are lightweight, they can be easily transported from one place to another
4) Hygienic - It is more hygienic to use disposable plastic cutlery as they are only meant for single use. Items which are used once are discarded, so there is no chance of spreading of infection from one person to another.
Problems associated with Disposable Plastic Cutlery
Apart from the advantages, there are few problems associated with plastic cutlery such as
1) The vast majority of the disposable plastic cutlery cannot be recycled, which means its a complete waste after single use.
2) It takes hundreds of years to decompose, which is a major environmental hazard
Major Users Of Disposable Plastic Cutlery
Plastic disposable cutlery is used by different industries due to various reasons. Some of them are listed below:-
4) Trains & Cruises
6) Caterers etc
This book offers complete overview of disposable plastic cutlery items. Some of the topics covered in this book are:-
1) Introduction & Importance Of Plastic Cutlery Items
2) Properties Of Plastic Cutlery Items
3) Problems Associated with Plastic Cutlery Items
4) Uses Of Disposable Plastic Cutlery Items
5) Manufacturing Process Of Disposable Plastic Cutlery Items
6) Raw Material Used
7) Plant & Machinery Required
8) Process Flow Diagram
9) Injection Moulding Machine
10) Component List for Injection Moulding Machine
11) Mould for the Production of Plastic Spoons
12) Cutlery Packaging Machine
13) Packaging Machine
14) Rotary Packing Machine
15) Suppliers of Plant & Machineries etc
This book is highly recommended for entrepreneurs who want to enter into this line of business, librarians, consultancy firms, professionals etc.
For more information, please visit the following link www.niir.org/books/book/disposable-products-manufacturing-handbo ..
or, you can also visit www.niir.org