2014-02-19 08:49:18 - Facial Tissues & Baby Wet Wipes are widely used today throughout the world for various different reasons. To get more in depth information about facial tissues & baby wet wipes, this books offers complete overview about production process of facial tissues, steps in its manufacturing, Manufacturing Process Flow Diagram for Facial Tissue & Wet Wipes, machine details etc
Introduction of Facial Tissues & Baby Wet Wipes
Facial tissues are hygienic and disposable alternatives to handkerchiefs which are suitable for the use on face. It is made up of soft & absorbent paper and is genrally packed in boxes.
Baby Wet Wipes is a disposable, moistened and medicated paper towel used for cleaning babies. It is individually wrapped for convenience and is usually supplied in plastic drum or packet which enables easy dispensing. Nice-pak was the first company to produce baby wet pipes. Over the time, they have become the standard part of diaper changing kits. Apart from their usage in changing diapers, they are also used to clean babies hands & faces.
Uses & Facts about Facial Tissues
Facial tissues have got
many uses. Some of them are listed below:-
1) Blowing up the nose Bathroom Tissue - In case of absence of bathroom tissue, it can be effectively used as a facial tissue
2) Decreases the amount of laundry as they are simply thrown away after each usage.
3) Application of make up by women
4) Removing excess moisture from one's face during peak hot summer months
5) Facial tissues can be printed, scented or covered with special lotions
6) Facial tissues can be single, double or triple ply.
7) Facial tissues can be of various sizes, although a single tissue is generally palm or pocket sized
8) Japenese were the first who first used facial tissues before any other race. Kimberly Klark was the first company to introduce this product in the west with the brand "Kleenex"
Types Of Facial Tissues
There are various types of facial tissues present in the market depending on the usage. Some of them are listed below:-
1) Scented or Unscented
2) One Ply, Two Ply or Three Ply
3) With lotion or without lotion
4) With or without aloe vera extra
5) With or without menthol
Industrial wipes is a combination of a powerful cleaning fluid on a high performance fabric. Industrial wipes have the ability to clean silicone & acrylic sealants, grime, grease, adhesives, oil- & water-based paints & coatings, poly foam, epoxy, oil, tar etc from hands, tools & surfaces. They are widely used throughout the industry
This book offers complete overview of facial tissues & baby wet wipes. Some of the topics covered in this book are Introduction of tissue paper, properties & applications of tissue paper, paper towels, wrapping tissue, toilet tissue, table napkins, manufacturing process of facial tissues (Pulping and Retting, Pressing, Creping, Reeling and Cutting), uses of facial tissue, production process of wet wipes, baby wipes, cleansing pads, industrial wipes, pain relief, Manufacturing Process Flow Diagram for Facial Tissue & Wet Wipes, Facial Tissue and Wet Wipes Machine Details, Wallet Pocket Facial Tissue Machine, Full-Automatic Box-drawing Facial Tissue Machine, Industrial Facial Tissue Making Machine.
This book is highly recommended for entrepreneurs who want to enter into this line of business, librarians, consultancy firms, professionals etc.
For more information, please visit the following link www.niir.org/books/book/disposable-products-manufacturing-handbo ..
or, you can also visit www.niir.org