2013-02-13 15:06:03 -
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Nitro, creator of intuitive solutions that enable people to work smarter with digital documents, today announced the release of Nitro Pro 8.5, the latest version of its award-winning, flagship desktop PDF product.
Nitro Pro provides all the essential tools business users need to work with PDF files and is a true replacement for Adobe Acrobat. Trusted by over 50% of the Fortune 100 and with almost half a million customers worldwide, Nitro Pro is now better than ever with key new features, usability fixes, enhanced performance, and improved user support.
"We are constantly striving to improve our core product offering, whether that's through the addition of new features, enhancing the overall product user experience, or providing the industry's best customer service and support," said Nitro's CEO, Sam Chandler. "By consistently soliciting feedback and listening to customer requests, we're in a position to further round out our feature set and ultimately, help our users be more productive by making digital document workflows as intuitive as they should be. The result is what you see in some of the new enhancements within Nitro Pro 8.5."
Highlights in the latest version include:
Availability and Pricing
- PDF to PowerPoint Conversion Adding to the highly-popular PDF to Word and Excel conversion features already available in Nitro Pro, users can now easily turn their PDF documents into Microsoft® PowerPoint files. Highly accurate conversion means that original text, images, and layout are all preserved in the familiar .pptx format.
- XML Forms Architecture (XFA) Users can now view, fill out, and save dynamic XFA forms.
- Enhanced Web Browser Plugins Newly-added stability and more robust rendering enhancements help improve PDF file viewing on the web.
- Portfolio Documents Support Enhanced handling and improved workflows now make it even easier to view and work with portable collection and document portfolios.
- Enhanced Printing Vastly-improved quality of images and text when printing PDF files.
Nitro Pro 8.5 is priced at USD 119.99 per single user license. A free, fully functional 14-day trial is available for download at: www.nitropdf.com/try : ctt.marketwire.com/?release=985050&id=2607151&type=1& ..
Nitro's Volume Licensing Program (VLP) also offers discounted licensing for larger deployments among businesses and workgroups with prioritized support and dedicated account service. More info: www.nitropdf.com/business : ctt.marketwire.com/?release=985050&id=2607154&type=1& ..
At Nitro, we're passionate about delivering innovative, world-class solutions that transform the way people work with digital documents. From government agencies and large enterprises like Boeing® and IBM®, to small businesses and individual consumers alike, millions of people worldwide use Nitro products -- like Nitro Pro and Nitro Reader -- to make PDF easy. Australian founded and headquartered in downtown San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Melbourne, Australia and Nitra, Slovakia.
More info: www.nitropdf.com/about : ctt.marketwire.com/?release=985050&id=2607157&type=1& ..
For Media Enquiries, contact:
docid: 13985050.nitf -->