2013-02-12 17:48:15 - Free Enhancement to PC Optimization Software Suite Now Available
MIAMI, Florida—Daily usage of third-party computer programs creates temporary information, logs and other redundant, system-clogging files. To help consumers further remove this unnecessary residue from their PCs and free up disk space, TuneUp Corporation has issued an update to its TuneUp Disk Cleaner tool, part of the award-winning system optimization software suite, TuneUp Utilities 2013.
Available for download via the built-in update wizard for free, this enhancement allows consumers to clean up data from more than 170 popular programs, including QuickTime 7 Pro, Cyberlink Power DVD 12 and Adobe PhotoShop CS6, with just a few mouse clicks. TuneUp Utilities 2013 users can also run the software’s Automatic Maintenance feature to remove these file remnants quickly and safely on a regular
• TuneUp Disk Cleaner removes cache and temporary files that third-party programs create but forget to delete, redundant backup copies of files and log files that may include personal information. This deadweight not only takes up large volumes of storage space (which is a luxury on SSD-based systems such as tablets and ultrabooks), but also can lead to installation problems or even crashes during day-to-day PC use.
• The free enhancement to help consumers clean their PCs more thoroughly can be downloaded using the built-in Update Wizard. A complete list of the 20 additional computer programs TuneUp Utilities 2013’s disk cleaning tool now supports is available on the TuneUp Blog about Windows.
• For more information about TuneUp Utilities, please visit www.tune-up.com. The 2013 version supports Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP (32- and 64-bit) operating systems. Each license key can be used on up to three PCs.
• TuneUp Utilities 2013 is available for download directly from TuneUp’s website or through TuneUp Corporation’s affiliate partners for $49.95. Users of previous software versions can upgrade to the latest one for $29.95. A 15-day trial is also available for download.
• Reach TuneUp on its blog, or via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
TuneUp Corporation, headquartered in Miami, Florida, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Germany-based TuneUp Software GmbH, the leading provider of intelligent software tools that enable users to get optimal use of their operating systems and programs. The company was founded to serve the North American market, with a focus on supporting TuneUp Utilities sales to consumers, retailers, SMBs and enterprises.
TuneUp protects users from PC problems, while helping them increase the performance and security of their computers. Since 1997, the TuneUp brand has produced best in class, high-quality products. In order to maintain high standards without being bound to patents, licenses and third-party suppliers, TuneUp develops all of its solutions in-house. This, in addition to keeping close contact with customers and incorporating their feedback, enables TuneUp to continuously grow as a company, as well as design products that meet customers’ needs.
TuneUp Utilities is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Korean and Chinese. For more information, visit www.tune-up.com, and for detailed Windows tips and tricks, visit the TuneUp Blog about Windows: blog.tune-up.com