2013-02-25 20:27:44 - eLib.pl, a part of 7bulls Group, launches innovative system of managing orders. During the fair, CeBIT, held coming March 5-9 in Hannover, Net4Sell system is having its premiere.
Net4Sell is a modern software to handle order entry and processing in the companies whose employees and business partners are spread in several locations. Net4Sell is also well-suited to the companies that are planning to outsource some of their services but do not want to lose control over them. The system integrates into a single coherent hub customer service centres, production centres, sub-contractors and field workers, even dependent on many different companies. It helps manage orders efficiently, both in customer service centres, as well as in any other areas. The accessibility from various mobile devices helps vendors and field workers increase the work efficiency.
Net4Sell is a good solution for the time of the crisis. The system enables more efficient use
of resources through the integration of multiple cells and many companies into one unit operating quickly and efficiently. In order to reduce operating costs, you can choose a cheaper location for the production department and move it to the suburbs, without losing control over orders. With Net4Sell it is also possible to provide companies operating on a franchise basis with a one, coherent sales model.
- From the customer point of view, the solution provides high and repeatable quality of service, even in a very large company where human errors, such as lost or delayed orders, are difficult to eliminate - says Piotr Bolek, President of eLib.pl.
- The system provides the opportunity to develop your business without the physical limitations, such as location of the production hall or headquarters - adds Lucyna Wroblewska, project manager. - And if the company is planning to outsource some of its services, it can do so without fear that all the time will have to control the subcontractor.
The software has been designed primarily for the printing and advertising market. The system ensures comfortable and coherent functioning for businesses with multiple locations, and for those whose growth strategy involves both expansion and higher savings.
Visit us at CeBIT, Hall 5, Stand A56!
CeBIT, Deutsche Messe Messegelände 30521 Hannover, Germany
5-9th of March 2013
7bulls Group consists of three companies:
* 7bulls.com develops software for companies on the new technologies market. Competitiveness of the software is based on productivity, efficiency and ensurance of data security. Among the company's key customers there are banks and financial institutions implementing new services, as well as sales networks, improving sales, logistics and customer service.
* eLib.pl - company created for the publishing market, offering watermarking system STAMP, files-finding system AZOR, online e-book selling engine and conversion of books into e-books.
* DCC Labs is a digital TV software design house specialising in low footprint, optimised middleware solutions and services for Set-Top Boxes and other devices. The company's key customers are pay-TV operators looking for new mobile solutions.