Naverisk 2014 R1 has been released - delivering substantial RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) and Service Desk innovations to MSP’s and IT Service Providers globally.
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-08 06:54:12
Auckland, New Zealand – 8th August, 2014. Naverisk, a market leader in unified RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) and Service Desk software for IT Service Providers and MSP’s, today announced the general availability of Naverisk 2014 R1.
“We have an amazing partner community, the contribution made to our product roadmap by our partners really is the secret sauce of our success” says Jon Kalaugher, Naverisk’s Founder and CEO. “2014 R1 is another solid, partner lead upgrade of our RMM and Service Desk platform. The new features in 2014 R1 allow MSP’s and IT Service Providers to extend the scope, quality and efficiency of their service delivery”.
“We tried several RMM and PSA tools before settling on Naverisk as the automation platform for our MSP business. The flexibility of Naverisk and their support is superior to any other vendor out there and this release highlights Naverisk’s true understanding of the MSP business model. The rapidly delivered upgrades we are getting allow us to continually refine and improve our service delivery and save time and money”. Torrey B, Managing Partner, www.usacomputerservices.com.
Video – what’s new in Naverisk 2014 R1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPa6n_LpHcA
General Platform Enhancements
• Cloud Services Management Console - with optional Single Sign On.
• 2Factor Authentication and Single Sign On - powered by AuthAnvil.
• Naverisk Help Centre.
Remote Monitoring and Management Enhancements
• Device Task Manager – Manage Device Applications, Services and Processes remotely.
• SNMP - “GET” and enhanced Device Discovery.
• Agentless VMware Device monitoring - “Out of the Box”.
• Automation of application monitoring.
Service Desk, Time Tracking & Billing Enhancements
• Naverisk User Home Page.
• Extended Email integration.
• Ticket Queues – Business unit focused.
• Enforce Time on Tickets - Saying “no” to lost billable hours!
• Enforce Ticket Categories being set - Saying “no” to poor client service!
• Technician Calendaring enhancements and Dispatch View.
Naverisk is a market leading unified RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) and Service Desk platform allowing SMB focused IT companies to automate IT service delivery and streamline back office processes. With offices in Australasia, The United Kingdom, Europe and the US, Naverisk offers a truly localized partnership experience. Naverisk is available as a Cloud service or as an Onsite installation.
For more information on the benefits of a partnership with Naverisk and a fully featured trial of Naverisk 2014 R1 visit www.naverisk.com
6 Arawa Street
+64 9 302 0507
# 414 Words