2012-10-10 06:26:15 -
Gps Tracking Makes Fleet Management More Efficient And Easier Than Ever
/EINPresswire.com/ Dallas, TX - October 8, 2012 In today's economy saving money just makes sense. Since fleet tracking can increase productivity with little pain at the pocket, National Fleet Tracking strives to provide innovative GPS tracking solutions for over the road trucking companies and service fleets. NFT's parent company, Glen Rose Transportation Management, Inc., which has been in the transportation business for over twenty six years, saw the need for an affordable GPS tracking solution for the over the road industry. National Fleet Tracking stands apart from the majority of other GPS tracking companies in that there are no contracts required. Many fleet tracking companies ask for two,
three or even five year service contracts, while at NFT, friendly and efficient customer service along with competitive pricing help to maintain long-term customer relations with no contracts needed.
Byron Stinson, owner of National Fleet Tracking says, "No matter how big or small your fleet is, if your company relies on vehicles to get a job done, it will benefit from GPS fleet management!"
National Fleet Tracking makes fleet management more efficient and easier then ever. Carriers using National Fleet Tracking are able to offer better customer service through more efficient dispatch and lower fuel expenditures through idle time reduction. Plus, when necessary, "the eyes of the road" will find stolen or abandoned equipment and loads instantly.
NFT's GPS tracking system:
• Is 100% web-based, allowing access from any web-connected computer.
• Will help reduce fuel costs. (For example, with diesel at $4 dollars a gallon, trucks that average 8 miles per gallon and use 8/10s of a gallon for 1 hour of idle time, eliminating 1 hour of idle time and 1 off route mile a day would save $111 dollars in fuel in one month. If you factor in 10 trucks to the above analogy, there is a savings of over $10,000 a year AFTER paying for our service!)
• Improves dispatch decisions with up-to-the-minute location data for an entire fleet. And, Geo Fencing puts a virtual fence around truck yards or other facilities, sending alerts when vehicles enter or that fence.
• Integrates with PC Miler Fuel Tax to allow you to generate IFTA tax reports with virtually no data entry in a fraction of the time it takes to prepare them manually.
• Improves trailer utilization with our trailer tracking options. You will never have another trailer sitting unused, forgotten, and failing to generate revenue.
For more information about National Fleet Tracking, and to save money by using GPS tracking systems, www.nationalfleettracking.com or contact Patrick Locke at firstname.lastname@example.org
National Fleet Tracking, a resource for all GPS tracking needs, is located in the small town of Glen Rose, Texas. With some of the most competitive pricing around, National Fleet Tracking provides reliable products accompanied by excellent customer service with no contracts. We are the "Eyes of the Road" and will help you keep a constant eye on your fleet.