2013-10-22 11:44:46 - New Sudocrem Care & Protect have launched their most magical competition yet. Sudocrem will be granting the wishes of lucky mum’s everywhere! For your chance to win simply send your wish to the Sudocrem Facebook page competition application and Sudocrem could make your wish come true!
We know what a great job mums do and how hard it can be at times, so we are doing what we can to make mums lives’ that little bit easier! If you’re wishing for a relaxing massage, a lovely bunch of flowers delivered straight to your door, or simply hoping to put your feet up with a cup of tea while a professional cleaner tidies your house, Sudocrem Care & Protect want to give mums everywhere the opportunity to make these wishes come to life.
Every entrant will receive a money off voucher for Sudocrems new innovative nappy rash product, Sudocrem Care & Protect. Offering triple action protection against the causes of nappy rash Sudocrem Care & Protect creates a
protective barrier that seals in the skin’s natural moisture and protects against external irritants. It also conditions the skin with Vitamin E and pro Vitamin B5 which helps to protect the skin and keep it soft, healthy and moisturised. The light ointment also guards against infection and acts as a barrier to protect delicate skin against the chemicals found in urine and poo.
For your chance to win your wish, all you have to do is the following:
1. Like the Sudocrem Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sudocrem
2. Enter your wish into the ‘Make a wish and WIN it’ Facebook application
3. Sit back and wait to see if your wish comes true
4. Everyone’s a winner because all entrants will receive a money off voucher for Sudocrem Care & Protect
Launch 21st October 2013 (Monday)
Close 29th November 2013 (Friday)
NOTES TO EDITORS:
An innovative new nappy rash product from Sudocrem – New Sudocrem Care & Protect offers triple action protection against the causes of nappy rash.
1. Creates a protective barrier – Sudocrem Care & Protect is specially formulated to provide a protective barrier that seals in the skin’s natural moisture keeping the skin soft, smooth and supple, protecting even the most delicate skin against external irritants and rubbing that can cause nappy rash.
2. Conditions the skin- Vitamin E and Pro Vitamin B5 Vitamin E and Pro Vitamin B5 help to protect the skin and keep it soft, healthy and moisturised. And that means your baby’s skin is in the best possible condition to fight off the threat of nappy rash.
3. Guards against infection- As well as sealing in the good stuff, Sudocrem Care & Protect acts as a barrier to protect delicate skin from the bad stuff, like the chemicals in urine and poo.
Sudocrem Care and Protect has been developed just for babies, the unique formula is a light ointment that glides on to the skin with no dragging or pulling. It is hypoallergenic and free from artificial colours, preservatives and nut oils.
The packaging has been developed with mums in mind, a hinged flip-top gives quick, mess-free access to the ointment using just one hand, with no stray screw-caps tempting baby fingers to play with what they shouldn’t. And no searching for dropped caps in nappies, rugs and blankets. The soft plastic tube even has rounded safety corners so no sharp edges and no leaking or splitting metal tubes. Sudocrem Care and Protect has been developed to make mums life that little bit easier.
Sudocrem Care & Protect is the latest addition to the Sudocrem nappy rash range, specifically designed to protect against the causes of nappy rash. It fits perfectly with the current Sudocrem Antiseptic healing cream, which has been used to treat nappy rash once it has occurred for over 80 years. To care for your baby’s skin and help prevent nappy rash, use Sudocrem Care & Protect. If your baby develops nappy rash, use Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream to treat it.
Sudocrem Antiseptic healing cream is a licensed medicine. Always read the label
Sudocrem Care & Protect
MRRP for 30g tube - £3.99, 40g tube - £4.99, 50g tube - £5.99. Available in Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Boots, Superdrug, Wilkinson’s, Savers, and Independent Pharmacies.
For further information:
Orbital Media Tel: +44 (0) 203 411 9111 (Ext 901)