2013-03-05 09:06:12 -
Moody's downgraded 5th of March SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge's long-term senior debt
and deposit ratings to A2 from A1 with a stable outlook and affirmed its Prime-
1 short-term ratings.
- long-term senior debt and deposit ratings: downgraded to A2 from A1
- subordinated debt ratings: downgraded to Baa3 from Baa2
- junior subordinated debt ratings: downgraded to Baa3 from Baa2
- Tier 1 hybrid ratings: downgraded to Ba1 (hyb) from Baa3 (hyb)
- short-term ratings: confirmed at P-1
The C- standalone BFSR (stable outlook), equivalent to a baa2 BCA, is not
affected. All ratings now carry a stable outlook.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section
5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of
Thomson Reuters clients. The owner
of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and
other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and
originality of the information contained therein.
Source: SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge via Thomson Reuters ONE