2013-03-20 13:32:43 - All kinds of businesses are benefiting from mobile apps, from hotels, car makers or vodka producers and gym businesses don’t want to be left behind either.
Flavius Saracut, marketing manager at mobile app development agency Mobiversal, shares few ways how gym businesses are using mobile apps to drive more customers and improve customer satisfaction.
Saracut released a post this week titled, "Gym businesses are catching the mobile apps wave". blog.mobiversal.com/gym-mobile-apps.html
Here are a couple of features a gym mobile app could include:
- Provide a full list with schedules, classes available and trainers
- Gym locator finds gyms nearby
- Use the app as a loyalty card
- Show real-time information on how packed is the gym
- Build motivation by providing inspiring quotes
- Set goals and track progress
- Use push notifications to send promotions
- Integrate Videos
- Allow the user to keep an album ." states Saracut.
About Flavius Saracut and Mobiversal's Blog:
Flavius Saracut is the Marketing Manager of Mobiversal, mobile app development agency serving companies from small to large. Mobiversal has successfully built from business apps, utilities to games, some of them being featured on media outlets like BBC, CNN, NBC and FOX News.