2014-01-24 11:19:51 - Mercury Solutions Limited is offering VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.5] training and certification programs starting this January. It further expands the organization’s portfolio of fast track and job oriented certifications on newest technologies all under one platform ONE-PRICE ALL INCLUSIVE package.
Gurgaon, New Delhi-NCR, India, on 24 Jan 2014, Mercury Solutions Limited to offer recently launched and new VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.5] VCP 5.5 training programs.
VMware announced the launched of new feature-packed release of powerful desktop virtualization software. VMware Workstation 5.5 is immensely feature packed and enhanced with new improved and feature packed enhancements with unmatched flexibility for developers and testers.
On the launch of VMware workstation 5.5 Brian Byun, vice president of products and alliances at VMware quoted that VMware Workstation 5.5 reaffirms VMware's commitment to providing our customers with the industry's broadest virtualization platform. He also said that the customers have indicated that features like support for 64-bit guest operating systems and multi-CPU virtual machines are
very important to them as they plan their infrastructure for the future. Later he added that VMware Workstation 5.5 gives developers a powerful platform to accelerate the development, testing and support of their next-generation applications.
New and enhanced features in VMware Workstation 5.5 are:
• 64-bit Guest Support for AMD Athlon 64 Processor-based Systems
• 64-bit Guest Support for Systems using Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (EM64T) with Intel Virtualization Technology.
• Support for Two-way Virtual SMP (experimental): VMware brings its server-class Virtual SMP to the desktop.
• Enhanced VMware Virtual Machine Importer: VMware Workstation 5.5 provides developers and testers with the additional flexibility to convert Symantec Live State Recovery images into virtual machines or to open those images in their native format without any modification. Developers and testers can reuse their libraries of physical machine images when deploying or building a virtual infrastructure.
• Enhanced Command Line Interface: VMware Workstation 5.5 offers an enhanced vmrun interface to allow organizations to automate repetitive manual tasks. It has features that include the ability to take snapshots, list all snapshots for a virtual machine and revert to a selected snapshot.
With the increase in the demand of IT professionals into datacenter virtualization expertise, upon completion of VMware vSphere - Install, Configure, Manage VCP 5.5 certification validates your worth in the IT marketplace worldwide. The certification also claims to offer you additional edge to distinguish yourself as Data Center Virtualization certification among peers and professionals.
<a href= www.mercury.co.in/vmware-v5-5-training.html>VMware
VCP 5.5 authorized training</a> course equip professionals to attain the certification and explores installation, configuration, and management of <a href= www.bookmybootcamp.com/bootcamp/VMware-v5.5-training>VMware
vSphere®</a>, which consists of VMware ESXi™ and VMware® vCenter Server™.
Mercury Solutions Limited is a privately held world class IT training company. It was founded in 2000 to offer customized on-site and off-site training packages, online training and IT Certification Boot Camps to fit every individual’s learning needs. It is affiliated to most renowned IT vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, RedHat, Novell, LPI, EC-Council, CompTIA, Apple, EXIN, VMware and many more.