Free Submission Public Relations & NewsPR-inside.com
Home
Deutsch English

Education & Career

Math Available In New Jersey In The United States


Print article Print article

Abacus | Math | Lessons | Kids |New Jersey | USA
Abacus | Math | Lessons | Kids |New Jersey | USA
2014-02-27 07:06:56 - Math Genie provides math for kids abacus lessons everyday to solve problems with cool games from private tutors and combines the ancient abacus with modern child psychology to create a unique strategy for kids to learn math.

"The New Jersey Assessment of Skills and Knowledge For Grade 4 Technical Report Dated May 2003 created and made available by the New Jersey Department of Education is significant to all the parents students and private tutors at all of the three Math Genie abacus math for kids schools in New Jersey in the United States of America, continues on to state the following, quote “For these writing tasks, the rubrics used by the raters had score points that ranged from 0 to 5. If two raters assigned scores to a student’s writing task that were not exactly the same or adjacent, a third “expert” rater also read and assigned a score to the student’s response. Of more than 200,000

task responses in May 2003, 57.2% received exactly the same scores by the raters and 39.6% received scores that were adjacent. Thus, a total of 96.8% of the task responses required only two raters".

"The remaining 3.2% received scores on the Writing Tasks that differed by more open-ended items. For the reading open-ended items, the rubric used by the raters had score points that ranged from 0 to 4 or the three reading open-ended items, the resolution percent ranges from 2.9% to 4.3% with the five Mathematics clusters. These five mathematics items had percents at perfect agreement ranging from 75.8% to 88.0%. The percent requiring resolution ranged from 0.7% to 2.8%. One point and therefore required a third rater. The Reading cluster and the Mathematics content areas included. For the Mathematics items, the rubric ranged from 0 to 3 points. The percent at perfect agreement ranging from 55.4% to 58.3%. One open-ended item was presented for each of them. Part 9: Validity. Content and Curricular Validity".

"The New Jersey Department of Education is developing a comprehensive set of assessments that measure student achievement of the Core Curriculum Content Standards. The validity of the NJ ASK scores is based on the alignment of the NJ ASK assessments to the Core Curriculum Content Standards and the knowledge and skills expected of third- and fourth-grade students. The Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing (American Educational Research Association, American Psychological Association, & National Council on Measurement in Education, 1999, p. 11-12) notes the following possible sources of validity evidence. Evidence based on test content. Evidence based on internal structure of the test. Evidence based on relations to other variables. Evidence based on consequences of testing” end quote".

Visit www.mathgenie.com to contact Math Genie and enroll your child to improve their math ability.





Press Information:
Math Genie

5001 Hadley Road,Suite 212,South Plainfield,NJ New Jersey,7080

Contact Person:
Carole Smith
Administrator
Phone: 732-659-4364
email: email

Web: www.mathgenie.com

Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in these press releases please contact the company added in the press release. Please do not contact pr-inside. We will not be able to assist you. PR-inside disclaims contents contained in this release.
Latest News
Read the Latest News
www.newsenvoy.com

 


Terms & Conditions | Privacy | About us | Contact PR-inside.com | BidVertiser