2013-09-20 18:36:11 - A new report from Sanjy Consulting Group forecasts the international mobile roaming to generate revenues worth US$ 126 billion by 2020, exhibiting a CAGR of around 13% during 2013 - 2020. According to our Senior Analyst Nick Martin, Strong uptake in data usage, evolution of new business models and regulatory initiatives to support international roaming are some of the major factors likely to drive the mobile roaming market in the coming years. Martin projects the mobile data services to account for a major chunk of roaming revenues with LTE roaming having revenues worth US$ 81.6 billion by 2020.
The “INTERNATIONAL MOBILE ROAMING Launch, Delivery & Monetisation” is a comprehensive suite of strategies covering international roaming from contract negotiation to commercial launch and monetisation. The report is equally beneficial for those already involved in roaming market as well as for those wishing to enter or get a grasp of the international mobile roaming market.
The report provides valuable information and insight on the current market landscape, roaming business models, tariff plans, global regulatory initiatives, EU roaming regulations, issues of “Bill-Shock” and roaming frauds. The report highlights revenue opportunities for various stakeholders within the mobile roaming market value chain (MNOs, MVNOs, Fixed line operators, Device Manufacturers, Roaming Software and Hardware, OTT, VoIP, and WiFi service providers). The report also
explores revenue opportunities arising out of the global deployments of NGNs (3G, 4G/ LTE) and provides roadmaps to counter the challenges involved. The report extensively covers global and regional revenue and usage forecasts for 2013-2020 that will definitely help you in substantiating your business decisions. The study is worth reading to maximise your roaming revenue and profitability, and to maximise its contribution in your overall profits.
Key Features of the Report:
IMR Mechanism, Roaming Regulations’ Ramifications,
Business Models & Pricing Analysis, Alternative Roaming Providers,
Hubbing, Steering of Roaming,
LTE Roaming, IPX, VoLTE,
In-flight & Maritime Roaming,
Inbound & Outbound ILD Traffic,
International Mobile Roaming Enablers (Roaming hardware, software and applications vendors)
Tactics to seize the Mobile Roaming Revenue Opportunities in 2013 – 2020
Key Questions Answered
1. How the evolution of new technologies, such as LTE, VoLTE, Diameter signaling, and IPX, will change the market dynamics of international mobile roaming?
2. What influence will various players in the roaming market have on each other’s businesses in the coming years?
3. How various players are positioned to meet the international mobile roaming requirements?
4. How alternative roaming providers are disrupting the market, and where is the next growth opportunity for MNOs, MVNOs, VoIP and OTT players, WiFi service providers and fixed line operators?
5. Why roaming is going to be more crucial for all mobile operators’ portfolios and how they can efficiently tap the untapped opportunities?
6. What impact roaming regulations will have on roaming tariffs and market competition? How service providers can increase their international mobile roaming revenue and can generate high profit margins amid rising pressure of roaming regulations?
7. How to exploit WiFi roaming opportunity? Who are the key players in the international WiFi roaming services? What should be your ideal partnership strategy for offering international WiFi roaming?
8. How service providers can generate incremental revenue from inbound roaming without altering their network (mobile, fixed line, and WiFi) setups significantly?
9. Which are the next generation roaming services to entice enterprise segment?
10. How will the market shape up with the advent of data services and strong uptake of smartphones and tablets?
11. What are the key challenges in LTE roaming and how operators can counter those challenges?
12. Where are the hidden revenue opportunities for MNOs in M2M roaming?
13. What’s happening in the In-flight & Maritime Roaming arena, and what are the revenue opportunities and required business setups?
14. What are the prevailing tariff plans and service bundles? What should be your future offerings to differentiate from competition? What are the key consideration for proposing service bundles and tariff plans?
15. Who are the key roaming enablers and what are their international mobile roaming portfolios?
16. What is the current potential of international mobile roaming market and how the market will shape up during the next 7 years? Extensive coverage on key future trends: uptake of subscribers, technologies, services and devices. Forecasts on Mobile Roamers and Roaming Revenue - Voice vs. Data, Enterprise vs. Consumer, Retail vs. Wholesale, and Prepaid vs. Postpaid.
For further details (to buy, to get detailed TOC) please contact