2014-04-30 17:16:35 - Kimco Insurance, Inc. – Kim Williams Allstate Insurance Agency Offers Recommendations For Auto Insurance For Residents New To The State Of Florida
Kimco Insurance, Inc. – Kim Williams Allstate Insurance Agency announces their car insurance checklist for new Florida residents. “According to the stateofflorida.com website roughly 1,000 new people move to Florida each day. With that daily influx of people we strongly encourage new Florida residents to check with their insurance company for proper auto insurance policy coverage before hitting the roadways. There are several things new Florida residents should know including registering a car, transferring vehicle titles, and possible taxes one may be required to pay for bringing their car into the state of Florida” explains Kim Williams, owner/agent of Kimco Insurance, Inc.
The car insurance agents at Kimco Insurance, Inc. offer a checklist on their website ( www.kimcoinsurance.com) to help new
Florida residents quickly get their car insurance on track. Some of the points consumers will find when they go to www.kimcoinsurance.com
1) Check with your local tag agency in your county to see if you are able to convert your current driver’s license to a Florida license without taking a test
2) Auto insurance is required in the State of Florida, be sure that the car insurance agency you select is actually licensed to provide insurance in the State of Florida
3) To register your vehicle in the State of Florida you will need to bring your proof of Florida insurance, your original out of state title and a completed Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
4) If you have a used vehicle be advised that VIN verification is required for all used motorized vehicle titles in the state of Florida
5) New vehicles purchased in the State of Florida six months prior to entering Florida will be subject to the state’s 6% sales tax and must be paid in full prior to being issued the title and license plate
At Kimcoinsurance.com new Florida residents will find additional information regarding auto insurance.
Kimco Insurance, Inc. – Kim Williams Allstate Insurance Agency is a Florida licensed auto insurance agency in the Wekiva Springs area of Central Florida. Their office is located at 237 N. Hunt Club Boulevard, Suite 101, Longwood, Florida 32779.
All of the auto insurance agents at Kimco Insurance, Inc. are experienced in reviewing current car insurance policies and helping consumers make educated decisions for adequate protection. In the State of Florida there is a minimum auto insurance requirement, Kimco Insurance, Inc. agents will assist consumers in learning more about the legal minimums required for auto insurance.
In addition to car insurance, Kimco Insurance, Inc. also offers a full line of insurance for motorcycles, boats, RV’s, trailers, campers, golf carts and powersports including ATV’s and dirt bikes. Homeowners looking for homeowners insurance and property insurance can also rely on Kimco Insurance, Inc. as can those looking to invest in a life insurance policy.
Kimco Insurance, Inc. has been in business for 23 years offering auto insurance, property insurance and life insurance products to residents in Longwood, Apopka, Sanford, Heathrow, Lake Mary, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park and Maitland, Florida. For more information on car insurance or to speak with an auto insurance agent in Seminole County, Florida consumers are encouraged to call 407-869-5955 or visit online at www.kimcoinsurance.com
to read more or a request a free auto insurance quote.