2014-01-16 09:47:42 - LINQ in conjunction with EIF 2014 “Changing the Trajectory – Quality for Opening up Education” Call for Papers and Call for Projects Extended!
The organising committee of the EFQUEL/LINQ 2014 conference has decided to extend the submission deadline for papers, projects, and workshops to the February 10th, 2014. Bringing together experts and practitioners from the public as well as corporate education and training world, such as higher education, VET, schools and other education sectors, the unique quality conference invites submissions of research papers, project overviews, and workshop proposals on the following themes by the extended deadline of February 10th, 2014:
• Quality indicators and methods to describe, measure and evaluate quality for open education, OER and MOOCs
• Conceptual contributions on new and innovative quality models, methodologies, standards and approaches for e-learning and open education
• Practical experiences and reports with implementation of quality approaches for
• Required competences by institutions as well as by learners for designing, practicing and improving open learning with high quality
• Local, national, regional and international quality projects in the field of the conference
• Methodologies for and experience of increased recognition of open learning in formal education and training
• Certification of e-learning and open education in institutions, programs and courses
• Integrated innovation and quality approaches
• Global aspects of high-quality Open Education (e.g. collaborations, comparative studies, cultural aspects)
Submissions of scientific papers related to the conference (max 8 pages) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
by February 10th, 2014 using the official template (see www.learning-innovations.eu/call). Submissions of project presentations must be sent to email@example.com
using the respective template also available on the website.
Further guidelines and requirements can be found on the conference websites at eif.efquel.org and www.learning-innovations.eu.
All papers and project submissions will be reviewed by the International Scientific Programme Committee in a hybrid review process: an open review process and double blind review combination. Authors and project submitters will be informed of their acceptance by March 10th, 2014. All accepted papers and selected projects may be presented at the conference, will be published in the official proceedings of the conference (with ISBN) and distributed to all conference participants as well as throughout Europe.
Overview of the important dates:
- Paper submission deadline: 10th February 2014
- Notification of acceptance: 10th March 2014
- Camera-ready submission: 31st March 2014
- Deadline for author registration: 31st March 2014
- Conference days: 7th to 9th May 2014 in Crete
For the latest conference news and promotional opportunities, please visit and like LINQ on Facebook at www.facebook.com/LINQConference and follow LINQ on Twitter at www.twitter.com/LINQ_Conference.