2013-08-28 18:48:46 - Have you ever wanted to do more? Have you ever felt that there is a greater leader hidden deep inside of you? Have you ever wanted to do greater and bigger things with your life? Do you believe that you have the ability to lead yourself and others to produce truly outstanding results?
Leadership Coaching Boot Camp is the leader's 'Boot Camp' with high mentally & physically transformational challenges. In this Boot Camp, leaders will learn how to get their company and career to new heights by becoming better leaders.
The NYC Life Coach will take you out of your office environment and out of your comfort zone to help you 'lower your guard' and be able to bond better with your colleagues. Learn how to communicate more effectively with each other by knowing each others hidden weaknesses and strengths, and by improving your personal and leadership skills. You will discover your hidden weaknesses and strengths that will help you to become a greater leader.
"Of all the things that can have an effect
on your future, I believe personal growth is the greatest. We can talk about sales growth, profit growth, asset growth, but all of this probably will not happen without personal growth." - Jim Rohn
One weekend of goal focused, outcome-driven leadership training camp
The synergy created by a group of minds working together for a common purpose FAR outweighs the power of one mind working alone. This is an ancient concept that is successfully applied in today's challenging times.
Former competitive gymnast, international businesswoman and speaker, Coach Irina Popa-Erwin perceives life in a way that's completely unique. Irina’s experience as a gymnast led her to the conclusion that coaches act as the largest influence in success. And as an international businesswoman, mentored by Jim Rohn, she's learned that a set of fundamental leadership skills can propel leaders to success no matter the situation.
Key Topics Include:
- Master the principles of human psychology
- Leadership Principles
- Being a Leader vs. Being a Manager
- Setting Goals & the Planning Process
- Managing Performance Standards & Accountability
- Building Success Attitudes and Productive Habits
- Communicating for Performance Excellence
- Effectively Managing Change - Changing Others by Changing You
- Key communication principles. Adapting communication style for results
- Practice the core skills a leader needs to help themselves & others to create positive and empowering change
- Learn how to coach others effectively and to build dynamic teams
- Re-discover the basics
The Leadership Training will take place outdoors, in a relaxing environment where nature will be our friend.
- 2 Nights at a 5 Star Resort.
- Dinner on Friday Evening - Upon Arrival.
- Saturday Leadership Coaching.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Saturday.
- One Surprise Outdoors Activity on Saturday.
- Breakfast & Lunch on Sunday.
- 90 Days - Biweekly In-Person Follow-Up & Support, and Weekly Phone & Email Follow-Up & Support.