2012-07-18 06:52:33 - 3rd Juice, Nectar & Soft Drinks Summit 2012 will be held in Istanbul, Turkey on 3-4 September 2012.
1. Singapore, 18 July 2012 – The 3rd Juice, Nectar & Soft Drinks Summit 2012 will take place on the 3rd – 4th September 2012 in Istanbul, Turkey. As one of the largest trading hubs in the Middle East & Southern Europe, the Istanbul Summit is strategically located to bring together the key players in the supply chains in the fruit juice & soft drinks market to exploit the rapidly growing markets in the region. This Summit is co-organized with the Turkish Fruit Juice Industry Association (MEYED) with international support from the European Fruit Juice Association (AIJN), International Federation of Fruit Juice Producers (IFU), European Quality Control System for Juice and Nectars for Fruits and Vegetables (EQCS), China Chamber of
Juice of CFNA, Arab Beverages Association (ABA) & Brazilian Association of Citrus Exporters (CitrusBR).
2. The Secretary General of MEYED, Ms Erbu Akdag has expressed her support for the Summit: “I am very pleased to invite you to support the 3rd Juice, Nectar & Soft Drinks Summit 2012 organized by Magenta Global of Singapore in cooperation with our association MEYED in Istanbul from September 3-4. We are delighted to host this Summit following our successful co-hosting of the 2nd Juice, Nectar & Soft Drinks Summit last year. It is my pleasure to invite our partners & key players to participate at the 3rd Juice, Nectar & Soft Drinks Summit 2012 in Istanbul.”
3. This Summit will examine the most pertinent issues affecting both the supply, demand and prices of raw juices and will provide the latest insights on the increasingly wide range of juices & nectars produced in the MENA, Asia, Caucasus and Europe & identifying the trends driving innovation forward in those markets.
4. The panel of expert speakers will focus on the markets for key juices, including orange, grape, berries, mango and apple. Influential industry heavyweights presenting at the Summit include: The Coca-Cola Company,, Dutch Quality Control System (DQCS), World Cocoa Foundation, FrieslandCampina Consumer Products Europe, Florida Department of Citrus, PepsiCo (Egypt), Agromir Food, LVA GmbH (Austria), Agrovita (Turkey), Rynkeby Foods HB (Sweden), AIJN Technical Committee, FMC Foret (Spain), Rabobank International, David Berryman Limited, Pranav International (India), Döhler Co (Turkey), IFC (USA), Krueger Food Laboratories Inc, Canadean, Rouiba (Algeria), Gerber Juice Company, ABC Fruits, and more.
5. The CEO of the conference organizing company, Magenta Global Pte Ltd, Singapore, Ms. Maggie Tan invites all industry stakeholders to join the 2012 Summit: “The 2012 Summit will be more comprehensive in its content with exciting presentations and discussion on new products, new market segments and new insights into the most pressing challenges facing the industry in today’s challenging market environment.”
6. The event will be hosted at Divan Istanbul Asia, Istanbul, Turkey.
Magenta Global Pte Ltd
Ms Merilynn Choo
Tel: +65 63912549
Notes for Editor
About Magenta Global Pte Ltd - Organizer
Magenta Global is a premier independent business media company that provides pragmatic and relevant information to government & business executives and professionals worldwide. The organization provides the opportunity to share thought-provoking insights, exchange ideas on the latest industry trends and technological developments with thought leaders and business peers. With a strong focus in emerging economies especially in Africa, Middle East & Central Asia, Magenta Global works in partnership with both the public & private sectors. www.magenta-global.com.sg
About MEYED – Co-Organizer
Turkish Fruit Juice Industry Association (MEYED) has been established in 1993 in order to bring the companies in the Turkish fruit juice industry together under the same roof. As the only representative of the industry, MEYED has 43 members, including 35 producers and 8 supporter/ supplier companies. From the first day of its foundation, MEYED has brought industry's stakeholders from the areas of agriculture, food processing and health, expert academicians and the professionals from the industry together in order to put forward solutions for the common issues and contribute to the development of the industry.