2012-10-05 12:26:00 - Investor relations company MSI Consultants, (São Paulo, Brazil) are looking to recruit experienced investor relations consultants to work alongside their existing consultants within the global mineral mining sector into which the company is currently expanding.
The investor relations consultant position offers a unique opportunity for individuals to gain experience within the investor relations market, specifically within the mining sector. Those applicants who wish to pursue the opportunity must be experienced and qualified investor relations consultants, and must be capable of handling at least 80 shareholder calls per day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and retain the current shareholder base on behalf of our client company.
- Attract new shareholders via longitudinal efficient marketing strategies.
- Manage the production and distribution of investor related documentation such as earnings announcements, forecasts, and annual reports to ensure the information reaches its target audience.
- Monitor and remain up to date on changes to industry regulatory requirements.
statistical analyses, and provision of support data to senior staff.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Minimum bachelors degree in one of the following : finance, accounting, mathematics, economics, or statistics.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in investor relations both face to face and over the telephone.
- Team oriented
If you possess the qualifications, experience and characteristics listed above, are willing to travel, and you wish to be considered for a position with MSI Consultants, then please send a covering letter along with your curriculum to firstname.lastname@example.org
“At MSI Consultants we reward success. We're able to deliver measurable results to our clients because we employ the most outstanding of candidates. Our recruitment process is therefore extremely competitive, but the role is very rewarding.” - Jeremy Souza.
About MSI Consultants
MSI consultants provide expert Investor relations services to a wide range of clients, both corporate and private. From financing, to floating companies on the stock markets. MSI Consultants have a long running track record of succeeding in difficult market conditions and have worked with literally hundreds of companies, in all markets worldwide. The company is head quartered in São Paulo, Brazil.