2014-02-05 17:20:17 - Assured Systems UK Releases 3 New High Performance Mini-ITX boards with Wide Voltage Support
• CPU: Intel 4th Generation
• Chipset: Intel QM87 Express Chipset
• Memory: 2 x 204-pin DDR3L SODIMM up to 16GB
• Graphics: Intel HD 4600 Graphics
• 3 Power Variants: 1 x 24-pin ATX, 1 x 12V DC (default), 14-pin ATX (option), 1 x 13~24V DC
• Audio: Realtek ALC886 5.1-channel High Definition Audio
• Serial: 2 x RS-232
• USB: 2 x USB 3.0, 6 x USB 2.0
• Ethernet: 2 x 10/100/1000 LAN
• Digital I/O: 1 power connector
• Storage: 2 x SATA 3.0
• Expansion: 1 x PCIe 3.0, 1 x Mini PCIe
• Operating Temperature: 0-60 degrees centigrade
Assured Systems announces 3 new Mini-ITX embedded motherboards powered by the 4th generation Intel Core processor family — HM100-Q87, HM101-QM87, and HM103-QM87. The 3 models are built on
22-nanometer process technology offering higher processing performance, superior graphics display support, and evolutionary improvements in system memory and I/O interfaces.
The integrated 4th generation Intel HD Graphics engine provides smooth flash playback, rich 2D/3D graphics with high quality playback, and Intel Clear Video Technology that supports advanced imaging capabilities for Blu-Ray and other high definition video processing such as image stabilisation, gamut mapping and frame rate conversion. The boards offer a solid range of display ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-I, 1 x LVDS, and 1 x DP. In order to provide additional options, the 3 models are packed with different power connectors:
• HM100-QM87: with 24-pin ATX
• HM101-QM87: with 12V DC-in (default) or 14-pin ATX (optional)
• HM103-QM87: with 13~24V DC-in
These 3 Mini-ITX industrial motherboards with expansive features are the ideal choices for a whole range of applications such as gaming machines, medical equipment, industrial control automation, security & surveillance, smart grid, ATM, and POS.
Our experienced the numbers listed at the top of the page or use the contact form to send us your requirements. For more product information or pricing, please visit www.assured-systems.co.uk, or contact the technical sales team on 01785 87 90 50.
About Assured Systems
Assured Systems is a leading technology company offering high quality and innovative applied computing solutions to the embedded, industrial, and digital-out-of-home markets across the world. Headquartered in Stone, England and with offices in North America and the UAE (coming Q2 2014), our reach is truly global. Our impressive product portfolio includes a full range of Fanless Embedded Computer Systems, Digital Signage & Multimedia Computer Systems, Touchscreen Panel PCs, Human Machine Interfaces, Vehicle Mount Computers, Rackmount Computer Systems, Single Board Computers, Rugged Laptops & Tablets.