2013-10-19 18:16:07 - Company will demonstrate its industry leading Identity Assurance solutions for ID authentication and credential management
Dubai, U.A.E., October 19, 2013 –HID Global, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, today announced it will present its comprehensive portfolio of solutions to create, use and manage secure identities at GITEX 2013. The company will showcase its broad portfolio of products and solutions, from remote to office based authentication and secure badge/Citizen ID issuance to accessing a door with a mobile phone at GITEX Technology Week 2013 at at Hall 2, Booth B2-5 from October 20–24.
The company will showcase its portfolio of Identity Assurance solutions for ID authentication and credential management. HID Global will also highlight its FARGO® printer offering for the creation of secure employee badges as well as governmental IDs including driver’s licences and national
ID cards. In addition, the company will demonstrate its iCLASS SE® platform solution for credential encoding and conduct mobile access demonstrations.
“We are very excited to be showcasing HID Global’s vast array of trusted secure identity solutions at GITEX. It is one of the leading security shows in the Middle East and provides us with an excellent and robust platform to interact and meet with security and industry professionals,” said Harm Radstaak, Managing Director EMEA with HID Global.
“We will be available to meet channel partners, end users, OEMs, systems integrators, security and IT managers to understand what key secure identity challenges need to be addressed in the workplace and how our future proofed solutions can assist them.”
HID Global will demonstrate its extensive suite of technologies, products, solutions and services including:
Solutions for Creating a Secure Identity
• Credential Encoding Solutions: HID Global’s new iCLASS SE Encoder enables organizations to encode/manage credentials and configure readers by supporting a wide range of credential technologies (Seos®, iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE DESFire® , and HID Prox®) in a single solution. The award-winning encoder provides the capability for organizations to securely manage their own keys and encode credentials to operate within the iCLASS SE platform.
• HID Secure Identity Services™: A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards and digital credentials for mobile access, including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects, and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
• Card Personalization Solutions: The most comprehensive range of printer/encoders for custom card personalization, from creating high-quality colour photo IDs to encoding smart cards. Solutions include Direct-to-Card (DTC) and High Definition Printing™ (HDP®) printer/encoders. HID Global will demonstrate its
- FARGO HDP5000 Printer/Encoder: The enhanced superior high definition ID printer for extended-run, high throughput ID issuance with optional lamination and add-on modules to help meet specialised print requirements in the future.
- FARGO HDP8500LE Industrial Series Card Printer/Laser Engraver: New GSA-approved solution for high duty cycle, high-volume ID programs.
- Direct-to-Card (DTC) DTC4500 card printer/encoder: Robust, high performance printer perfect for large businesses and government institutions, producing full color ID cards and security encoding – all in one pass.
• EasyLobby® Visitor Management Solutions: HID Global’s enterprise-class solutions for visitor registration, badge printing, tracking and reporting. The solution is flexible, customizable and feature-rich to meet the needs of small and enterprise organizations with diverse visitor management processes and policy requirements.
Solutions for Using Secure Identity
• Genuine HID Credentials and Readers: Latest Crescendo®, ActivID Display Card and pivCLASS credentials for strong PKI-based authentication combined with One-Time Password (OTP) display supporting logical and physical control; iCLASS SE® platform reader solutions and credentials including Seos™ for powering mobile access and higher security.
• Desktop Readers: A wide range of OMNIKEY® readers including the new OMNIKEY® 5021 CL contactless (RFID 13.56MHz) smart card reader
• Government-to-Citizen ID Solutions: E-documents, readers, inlays, prelaminates, LaserCard® optical security media (OSM) and smart card ID credentials for e-passport, national ID, foreign resident, worker ID and vehicle registration programmes.
Solutions for Managing Secure Identities
• Mobile Access Solutions: Technology-independent iCLASS SE access control platform including the iCLASS Seos credential that delivers advanced security, portability and flexibility whilst enabling the use of smartphones and other mobile devices for access control and a range of applications.
• ActivID® Credential Management Solutions: HID Global will demonstrate its latest identity assurance solutions, including its ‘One Card’ converged secure access solution for physical and logical access control and cloud-based applications.
• Layered Authentication Solutions For Secure Online Banking: The latest ActivID® Appliance enables Banks to take ‘Authentication Beyond Passwords’ and easily deploy risk-based authentication solutions that prevent fraud and secure transactions using our latest threat detection and transaction signing technology. It supports over 18 different authentication methods and the latest mobile operating systems for mobile tokens including: iOS, Android and Blackberry.
The following HID Global executives will be available for interviews during GITEX 2013:
- Anthony Ball: Senior Vice President, IAM Solutions
- Harm Radstaak: Managing Director, EMEA
- Nat Pisupati: Regional Sales Director, Middle East and Africa
-Christophe Malgorn: Director of Sales, Secure Issuance
- Nicole Clement: Director of Marketing Communications, EMEA
Stay Connected with HID Global
Visit our Media Center, read our Industry Blog, subscribe to our RSS Feed and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, use, and management of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. Primary brands are ActivID®, EasyLobby®, FARGO®, Codebench®, LaserCard® and HID®. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
# # #
® HID, the HID logo, AsureID, ActivID, Crescendo, iCLASS, iCLASS SE, iCLASS Seos, HID Secure Identity Services, EasyLobby, EDGE EVO, VertX EVO, pivCLASS, OMNIKEY and FARGO are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Sapna Capoor, HID Global, M: +44 (0) 7798 617 946 , E: email@example.com
UAE Media Contact:
Michelle Silva, Oak Consulting FZ LLC, M: +971 50 781 8568 E: firstname.lastname@example.org