2014-01-31 17:03:48 - Quality of design
SMi invites you to the 9th annual CEE and CIS Card Markets and Future Payments Solutions conference taking place in Sofia, Bulgaria on the 9th and 10th of March 2014.
This conference will set out how the market, with a combination of the creative use of legacy and new technology is set to meet the payment needs of consumers.
Keynotes from outside the region will in combination with major local players set out what is to come and how to deal with the present to deliver the payment solutions that the region’s populations need.
Key presentations at SMi's 9th CEE and CIS Card Markets and Future Payment Solutions include:
• How will SEPA developments affect CEE countries wishing to join the Eurozone?
Ugo Bechis, Chairman of Cards Working Group, European Payments Council
• The maturing and expansion of prepaid products in the CEE/CIS
Fiona Duncan, Vice President, Prepaid EU & CIS, Western Union (United Kingdom)
• How will Bitcoin disrupt the future payments market topology?
Jon Matonis, Executive Director, Bitcoin Foundation
• Turkcell mobile wallet TURKCELL CUZDAN case study
Melike Kara, Head of Mobile Payment Solutions, Turkcell (Turkey)
• How to make future payments solutions work for merchants in mature card markets
Victor Dostov, President, Russian Electric Money Association (Russia)
• Using Big Data to identify consumers' payment journey from cash to cards
Tuuli Perkio, Vice President, MasterCard Worldwide
You should attend this event if you work at a bank, card issuer, mobile telecom company, kiosk solution provider, or are with a non-bank payments market entrant with responsibility for the following:
•Payment Systems and Infrastructure
•Card Services/Payments Innovation and Strategy
For more information about the conference and speakers and other presentations please visit www.smi-online.co.uk/2014cee-ciscards26.asp