2013-01-07 22:58:38 -
ITASCA, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. ("First Midwest") (NASDAQ: FMBI), the holding company of First Midwest Bank, today announced the following schedule and contact information for its fourth quarter 2012 earnings release and teleconference:
About the Company
- Earnings Release: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, prior to the market opening, by Marketwire distribution and First Midwest's website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations : ctt.marketwire.com/?release=971668&id=2451778&type=1& .. .
- Teleconference: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, from 10:00 A.M. ET to 11:00 A.M. ET. Listen-only mode, via telephone and Internet broadcast on the First Midwest website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations : ctt.marketwire.com/?release=971668&id=2451781&type=1& .. .
- Dial-in Numbers: US (888) 317-6016; International (412) 317-6016. Participants should ask for the First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the teleconference.
- Telephone Replay: US (877) 344-7529; International (412) 317-0088; Conference ID: 10022875. The replay will be available one hour after completion of the live call until 9:00 A.M. ET on January 31, 2013.
- Web Replay: Access the web replay by selecting the Investor Relations section of the First Midwest website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations : ctt.marketwire.com/?release=971668&id=2451784&type=1& .. . The replay will be available one hour after completion of the live call until 9:00 A.M. ET on January 31, 2013.
First Midwest, with assets of $8.2 billion, is the premier relationship-based banking franchise in the dynamic Chicagoland banking market. As one of the Chicago metropolitan area's largest independent bank holding companies, First Midwest provides the full range of business, retail banking and wealth management services through approximately 95 offices located in communities in metropolitan Chicago, northwest Indiana, central and western Illinois, and eastern Iowa. First Midwest has been recognized by the Chicago Tribune as one of Chicago's Top Workplaces for the third consecutive year by being named a National Standard Top Workplace. Additionally, Forbes has recognized First Midwest as one of America's Most Trustworthy Companies for 2012.
James M. Roolf
Senior Vice President and
Corporate Relations Officer
www.firstmidwest.com : www.firstmidwest.com/
First Midwest Bancorp, Inc.
One Pierce Place, Suite 1500
Itasca, Illinois 60143-9768