2014-03-29 10:16:27 -
Pinoy nurse charged with 3 murders
Filipino nurse Victorino Chua re-arrested then charged over hospital killings
Philippine born nurse Victorino Chua has been charged with 3 murders and 31 counts of poisoning or attempted poisoning relating to deaths and injuries at Stepping Hill Hospital in Stockport, Greater Manchester in 2011.
Just before midnight Friday 28 March 2014, the 48-year-old Filipino was charged with the offenses after being arrested in an early morning raid at his home in Heaton Norris, Manchester on suspicion of three counts of murder, 18 counts of causing grievous bodily harm with intent and offences of poisoning under Section 24 of the Offences Against the Person Act.
The charges, which relate to a possible 8 deaths, are:
Victorino Chua (03/10/1965), of
Churchill Street, Heaton Norris, has been charged with:
- The murder of Alfred Derek Weaver, known to his family as Derek Weaver
- The murder of Arnold Lancaster
- The murder of Tracey Arden
- One count of causing grievous bodily harm with intent
- 22 counts of attempting to cause grievous bodily harm with intent
- Eight offences under Section 24 of The Offences Against the Person Act, namely unlawfully administering or causing to be taken by another person any poison or destructive or noxious thing with intent to injure, aggrieve or annoy, or attempting to do so.
He has been remanded in custody to appear at Manchester City Magistrates’ Court on Saturday 29 March 2014.
More detals, click link: