2013-09-24 13:00:47 - Eymin$ Account$ is searching for funding through Crowdfunding to start his business with a good marketing strategy, insurance and needed material.
City, State, New Zealand., September 24, 2013 - (PressReleasePoint) -
About Help fund the marketing strategy for Eymin$ Account$ -
Project Published on 09/09/2013 19:02 p.m.
1) The project Eymin$ Account$ is online, it is a mobile and static bookkeeping service from home to low the costs.
2) Eymin$ Account$ became a member of the NZ Bookkeepers association in 2010 aiming and projecting at the time to open a small bookkeeping service from home offering very good services for his clients.
The membership in this association should show Eymin$ Account$ customers how serious the owner is in offering her products.
3) Bookkeeping and Payroll Services will be provided with a well equipped small home office in a comfortable environment.
4) Eymin$ Account$ is currently located
in Tawa, Wellington, initially the founder Sylvie Eymin will be the only staff member, through there are plans to recruit sub-contractors on board after one year.
The business will be established as a home-operated, sole trader.
5) With ten years accounting experiences around the world (Cameroon, France, Germany, New Zealand) in small and big companies and with her further study Sylvie as acquired a range of transferable skills and attributes.
This include, accounting, tax return, accounts payables et receivables, Debts collections, Banking, Banking reconciliation, Payroll, Customers services, Sylvie updated also her accounting knowledge with the New Zealander accounting system, working and studying with the Gilligan accounting school in Auckland.
6) Eymin$ Account$ target market will be around home businesses, SME, Non-profit organizations, Import-export companies, French-German spoken companies.
7) Porirua (3,844 businesses), Tawa (1066 small businesses) and Wellington (25,284 businesses) areas, after the recession where few businesses closed, the Wellington region seems to growth and be open to businesses in the future, these new businesses will be also in need a professional bookkeeper, then by outsourcing their bookkeeping these companies can concentrate more effectively on their businesses and growth potential.
Eymin$ Account$ will reach this audience targeting clients of these markets.
8) Eymin$ Account$ will fill an existing need for the client by specializing in accounting and through advertisements in the print media, fliers, visits cards and establishing working relationships with companies in need of his services, to become a certified partner of the companies software Eymin$ Account$ use, the company will generate new income streams and will get a free advertising on their websites.
9) Eymin$ Account$ is in a good position to get started, we are not a sideline or hobby, we understand our business and our goal is quality result.
10) To start up this business, Sylvie Eymin will need a certain investment buying software, equipment, advertising and insurances covering certain risks to get the business off to a good start.
11) The business will be home based so it will be able to minimize the overheads, with maybe the support from Work and income,(Enterprise grant and Allowance) that will allow Eymin$ Account$ to function with no debts and limited overheads, this gives the business a quicker break-even point and increased profit margins from the start.
As Eymin$ Account$ grow the owner will maintain a debt-free philosophy.
12) Painting is one of Sylvie's hobbies
And she thought that the pledgers should become something back like one of her painting, so when you pledge at Pledgeme.co.nz you will get one painting if you choose so.
Funding campaign on PledgeMe www.pledgeme.co.nz/1404
Funding campaign on Indiegogo www.indiegogo.com/projects/funding-campaign-for-my-marketing-str ..
And because any start up company need a fix and stable income from somewhere and in New Zealand it is hard to find a job I decided to open my second bedroom as Bed and Breakfast, for this I have also a funding campaign. www.indiegogo.com/projects/home-stay--2