2013-01-07 11:45:43 - The European Commission and ePractice.eu organise the upcoming eGovernment event “Collaborative Production of eGovernment Services” on Thursday 24 January 2013 in Brussels to take place at European Commission premises. This event, an initiative of DG CONNECT, aims to produce input for EU and Member States to complete the eGovernment Action Plan's tasks on collaborative production of services.
The European Commission event with title "Collaborative production of eGovernment services" will look into topics such as:
• How can collaborative services empower citizens?
• How should public administrations adapt in order to be more collaborative?
• Are there government services prone to be better exploited by collaborative practices?
• How can we effectively involve Member States and get more concise feedback?
• Is the realisation of common targets feasible?
• How can we effectively spread and better communicate best practice cases?
• Why are some EU countries more active in collaborative services?
• How can we stimulate the development of collaborative services?
• What are the (economic) benefits from the public-private co-production of services?
• Suggestions for common targets for the rollout of collaborative services.
free event is intended for Member States, policy-makers, practitioners, public administrations, eGovernment project implementers; stakeholders in FP6 and FP7 research projects; researchers; businesses; European Commission officers as well as businesses and/or citizens interested in the collaborative production of eGovernment services at European, national and local levels etc.
Prospective attendees are invited to create an ePractice account: www.epractice.eu/en/user/register
(if not a current member) and register their participation by following this link: www.epractice.eu/en/events/collaborativeservices
The venue: Avenue de Beaulieu 25, 1160, Room BU25 / S1
Date & time: Thursday 24 January 2013, 09:00 - 17:30
ePractice.eu Communication Team