Free Submission Public Relations & NewsPR-inside.com
Home
Deutsch English

Business

Entree Gold Statement Regarding Mining Licences in Mongolia


Print article Print article
© Marketwire 2013
2013-02-26 18:41:27 -

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/26/13 -- Entree Gold Inc. (TSX:ETG)(NYSE MKT:EGI)(FRANKFURT:EKA) ("Entree" or the "Company") has recently become aware of reports in Mongolia regarding the status of Shivee Tolgoi mining licence #15226A and Javhlant mining licence #15225A. At this time, the Company has not received formal notification from any government agency regarding the status of the licences and is seeking clarification.



The Shivee Tolgoi and Javhlant mining licences are subject to a joint venture with Oyu Tolgoi LLC, a Mongolian company jointly owned by the Government of Mongolia and Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. Under the joint venture, Entree retains a 20% interest in the production from the mining licences, while Oyu Tolgoi LLC has the remaining 80% interest. Oyu Tolgoi LLC is currently developing the world class Oyu Tolgoi mining complex in southern Mongolia.


The Company will continue to investigate this matter and advise our shareholders accordingly.


ABOUT ENTREE GOLD INC.


Entree Gold Inc. is a Canadian mineral exploration company balancing opportunity and risk with key assets in Mongolia and Nevada.


Rio Tinto and Turquoise Hill Resources (formerly Ivanhoe Mines) are major shareholders of Entree, holding approximately 12.9% and 10.7% of issued and outstanding shares, respectively. Rio Tinto, through its majority ownership of Turquoise Hill Resources, beneficially owns 23.6% of Entree's issued and outstanding shares.



Contacts:

Entree Gold Inc.

Monica Hamm

Manager, Investor Relations

604-687-4777 or Toll Free: 866-368-7330

604-687-4770 (FAX)
info@entreegold.com :

www.entreegold.com

at.marketwire.com/accesstracking/AccessTrackingLogServlet?docid= .. width="1" height="1" alt=" " border="0" />



Press Information:




Contact Person:


Disclaimer: (c) 2014 Market Wire. All of the press releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws, treaties and conventions. Information contained in the releases is furnished by Market Wire's, who warrant that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein. All reproduction, other than for an individual user's personal reference, is prohibited without prior written permission.
Latest News
Read the Latest News
www.newsenvoy.com

 


Terms & Conditions | Privacy | About us | Contact PR-inside.com