2013-01-28 12:51:46 -
* Net sales increased by 5 % totaling MSEK 1,924 (1,839).
* Operating result increased to MSEK 119 (110) and was affected positively by
one-off items of MSEK 15 (25) net.
* Result before tax increased to MSEK 93 (80), which was an improvement of 41
% not including one-off items.
* Net result amounted to MSEK 45 (60) or SEK 2.05 (3.09) per share. Included
in the net result is a tax expense of MSEK -22 attributable to a
reevaluation of deferred tax assets due to that the Swedish company tax rate
has been lowered.
* Operating cash
flow amounted to MSEK 67 (93), of which acquisitions were
MSEK -126 (-10).
* In December Elanders made an important strategic acquisition in the USA of
Midland Information Resources Company.
* The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 0.60 (0.50) per share.
The fourth quarter
* Net sales were MSEK 527 (538).
* The operating result amounted to MSEK 48 (57). The result included positive
one-off items of MSEK 2 (25) net. Cleared of one-off items this was an
improvement by 43 %.
* The result before tax amounted to MSEK 41 (49).
* The net result was MSEK 8 (37) or SEK 0.36 (1.92) per share. Included in the
net result is a tax expense of MSEK -22 attributable to a reevaluation of
deferred tax assets due to that the Swedish company tax rate has been
* Operating cash flow totaled MSEK -20 (75), of which acquisitions were MSEK
Further information can be found on Elanders' website www.elanders.com or via e-
. Questions concerning this report can be made to:
President and CEO
Tel. +46 31 750 07 50
Tel. +46 31 750 07 50
Elanders AB (publ)
(Company ID 556008-1621)
P.O. Box 137
SE-435 23 Mölnlycke, Sweden
Phone +46 31 750 00 00
Elanders discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities
Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was
submitted for publication at 12:45 p.m. on 28 January 2013.
2013-01-28 Elanders Press Release Q4 2012:
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of
Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and
other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and
originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Elanders AB via Thomson Reuters ONE