2013-09-04 11:02:04 -
Edwards Group Limited (NASDAQ: EVAC), a leading manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products and abatement systems and a global provider of related value-added services, is attending the 19 th International Vacuum Conference (IVC-19) in Paris, September 9 th -13 th , 2013.
Edwards has an impressive presence at the show with a large range of pumps available, showcasing technology leadership through innovative products. Visitors to the stand will also be able to meet with experts from Edwards and learn how to optimize their vacuum processes with minimal cost of ownership.
“We are delighted to have such a strong presence at this event, demonstrating our leading edge products and applications expertise. We continuously strive to deliver the best vacuum pumping systems to our customers, enabling cost effective and environmentally
friendly solutions,” commented Dr Stephan Becker, Vice President-Sales, General Vacuum at Edwards.
During the conference, Edwards’ experts are presenting two technical papers on vacuum science and applications. Dr Andrew Chew and Dr Simon Bruce will present, respectively, ‘Review of 30 years of dry vacuum pumping’ and ‘Large industrial dry vacuum systems for vacuum metallurgy and other applications’.
Edwards has recently acquired Gamma Vacuum, a manufacturer of ultra-high vacuum (UHV) pumps, with a very strong reputation for Ion and Titanium Sublimation pumps. Edwards now offers the complete range of dry pumps from UHV through to atmospheric pumping, and has the largest offering of all vacuum companies to the High Energy Physics and R&D markets. There will be a TiTan Ion Pump and DIGITEL controller available on the exhibition booth.
Also on display at the Edwards’ booth will be.
- Operational nXDS15i. The nXDS dry scroll pump’s advanced scroll form and tip seal technologies deliver exceptional vacuum performance in scientific, laboratory and R&D applications. It features the latest in tip seal technology, giving significantly longer life between tip seal changes, and is hermetically sealed for a lubricant-free vacuum.
- GXS dry screw pump. The GXS incorporates unique screw technology and delivers higher throughput and productivity, with key environmental advantages. The GXS is gaining popularity amongst industrial vacuum pump users due to it being fast, robust, and with class-leading low power and utilities consumption.
- STP magnetically levitated turbomolecular pump. The use of magnetic bearings ensures ultra low noise and vibration with a consistent reliable performance. Service is often not required for many years.
The STP is an ideal choice for critical and demanding applications.
- T-Station 75. An entry-level turbopumping system, which combines a turbopump with a choice of either an oil sealed backing pump, or a diaphragm pump where a totally dry solution is required. The T-Station is ideal for general laboratory use.
Booth #101IVC - 19Palais des Congrès75017 PARISFrance9 th -13 th September
For further information about Edwards’ products please visit www.edwardsvacuum.com : cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww ..
" title="http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=bwnews&sty=20130904005085r1&sid=16929&distro=ftp\"/>" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=bwnews&sty=20130904005085r1&am ..
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: www.businesswire.com/multimedia/home/20130904005085/en/
Company Contact:EdwardsRebecca Walder+44
(0) 1293603103 Rebecca.Walder@edwards.vacuum.com