2013-08-20 16:02:03 -
Diversified industrial manufacturer Eaton is hosting the LEADING 2013 conference in San Jose, Costa Rica, to demonstrate its power management expertise to business leaders in the region and highlight its 50-year presence in Central America and the Caribbean. The LEADING 2013 event includes educational sessions and demonstrations of Eaton products and solutions for residential, commercial industrial, data center, mining and alternative energy customers. The event will be held August 20-22 at the Intercontinental Hotel.
With expanded services and capabilities resulting from the acquisition of Cooper Industries, Eaton has one of the broadest portfolios of products, services and solutions in the electrical marketplace.
“This conference underscores Eaton’s commitment to helping the region address its most critical power management challenges,” said Ramiro Alvarez, business
unit manager, Central America and Caribbean, at Eaton.
“It also demonstrates our expanded services and capabilities and our proven track record of working with customers to make more reliable, efficient and safe power a reality in Central America and the Caribbean.”
A diverse group of Eaton power management experts and business leaders will lead sessions aimed at demonstrating new technology and solutions that can increase operational efficiency, power reliability and electrical safety. More than 60 sessions will provide attendees with in-depth training, hands-on labs and tutorials. An exhibit space will also showcase major products and solutions.
The seminar topics will include.
- Residential solutions that enhance electrical safety
- Commercial construction solutions that are improving energy efficiency, power reliability and integrating renewables to reduce environmental impact
- Industrial products and services designed to provide reliability, longevity, and efficiency in demanding environments
- Data center solutions that help manage power and provide an agile, scalable infrastructure to optimize efficiency and reduce costs
- Mining solutions that drive energy efficiency, maximize uptime, and increase productivity at every stage of mining and minerals processing
- Solutions that are helping maximize the potential of alternative energy sources and reduce carbon dioxide emissions
Eaton’s electrical business is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
Eaton is a diversified power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2012 revenue of the combined companies was $21.8 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com : cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww ..
" title="http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=bwnews&sty=20130820005088r1&sid=16929&distro=ftp\"/>" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=bwnews&sty=20130820005088r1&am ..
EatonMark Horner, 412-893-3590 firstname.lastname@example.org