2012-10-06 10:21:40 - Drug Design 2012 conference will take place in Oxford, United Kingdom on 4 Sep 2012.
The DrugDesign 2012 conference is aimed address the latest developments in computational and experimental approaches to ligand- and structure-based drug design.
This event will gather scientists from academia and industry to stimulate and step up the development of cutting-edge in silico and experimental drug design approaches.
Research topics will include the following:
- Molecular modelling and simulation;
- Fragment binding and selectivity;
- Structure-based inhibitor design;
- Ligand design and identification;
- Novel drugable targets: Identification and selection;
- Target-ligand interaction (including proteins and nucleic acids);
- In silico and experimental screening technologies.
- Lab heads, postdoctoral researchers,
graduate research students;
- Team leaders, junior researchers, research managers and decision makers.
Get more info and register online for the Drug Design 2012 at conferix.com/drug-design-2012
CONFERIX collects business conferences and education programs provided by the leading event organizers and training centers around the world. All events are categorized, grouped by venue location and listed in events calendar. More conferences and training courses can be found at conferix.com