2013-02-08 23:49:02 - The DesignCon 2013 will be conducted in Santa Clara, California, United States on January 28th, 2013.
Created by engineers for engineers, DesignCon is unparalleled as the largest meeting of chip & board designers in the country, and is the only event to address both board-level high speed communication challenges, and chip design engineers' system and package challenges.
Conference features include:
- 100+ in-depth tutorials & technical paper sessions taught by the best minds in the industry
- A huge Expo hall with 130+ exhibitors showcasing a wide variety of design tools
- Fun networking events, prizes, the DesignTOUR giveaway
- Thought-provoking panel discussions, speed trainings & product teardowns in the Chiphead Theater
- Happy Hours and much more!
Featuring Keynote Speakers: Bill Swift, Vice President of Engineering, Cisco Systems; Jonah Alben, Senior Vice President of Engineering, NVIDIA; Mike Santorini, Business & Technology Fellow,
Get more information and register for the DesignCon 2013 at conferix.com/designcon-2013
CONFERIX collects business conferences and education programs provided by the leading event organizers and training centers around the world. All events are categorized, grouped by venue location and listed in events calendar. More conferences and training courses can be found at conferix.com