Wirtschaft & Industrie
Rocket Fuel Hires Derek Sidebottom as VP of People
Seasoned Exec With Experience Leading HR at Kabam, Electronic Arts, and Corel to Manage Hiring and Employee Programs at Silicon Valley's Fast-Growing Global Technology Company
© Marketwire 2012
(PR-inside.com 28.11.2012 18:39:32)
REDWOOD CITY, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/12 -- Rocket Fuel : , the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced that Derek Sidebottom has joined the company as Vice President of People. With over 15 years experience running human resources for large technology companies and startups such as Kabam, Electronic Arts, and Corel, Sidebottom will be responsible for all aspects of hiring, growth management, and employee benefits at Rocket Fuel.
- Sidebottom joins Rocket Fuel as Vice President of People at a time of rapid growth for the company. In 2012, Rocket Fuel grew headcount from 128 in 2011 to 253 today, and expects to have close to 300 employees by the end of 2012. Rocket Fuel also expanded globally in 2012 and now has operations in 15 cities worldwide, including New York, London, Hamburg, and Toronto.
- With over 15 years experience in human resources, Sidebottom previously served as Chief People Officer at leading games company Kabam, where he oversaw 200% growth in headcount in his first year. Prior to Kabam, Sidebottom served as Vice President of Human Resources at Electronic Arts and Director of HR at Corel. He started his career as a Senior Compensation and Benefits Advisor at Alcatel/Lucent.
- "Rocket Fuel is one of the largest and most successful advertising technology companies in the world for one reason -- our exceptional employees," said George John, CEO of Rocket Fuel. "Derek has extensive experience managing hiring and employee growth at fast-growing technology companies, and we're thrilled to welcome him to the Rocket Fuel team at a time of rapid momentum for the company. With Derek heading up our 'people' programs, Rocket Fuel will continue to attract and retain the best talent in Silicon Valley and worldwide."
- "Hiring top talent in Silicon Valley and around the world is extremely competitive, but Rocket Fuel has already attracted some of the best and brightest technology and business minds in the business," said Sidebottom. "I joined Rocket Fuel to lead employee programs during the company's wave of hyper growth worldwide, and I'm excited to not only increase talent acquisition, but to expand on Rocket Fuel's long-term commitment to offering fantastic employee incentive programs."
- About Rocket Fuel :
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Twitter :
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Facebook :
- Read the Rocket Fuel Blog :
About Rocket Fuel Inc.
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real time, and deliver outstanding results from awareness to sales. Awarded #22 on the Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list, over 700 of the world's most successful marketers trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, DoubleClick, IBM, and Salesforce.com, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has operations in 15 cities worldwide including New York, London, Hamburg, and Toronto.
Image Available: www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2164691 : docid: 12958924.nitf -->
(C) Das Copyright für sämtliche Pressemeldungen und Bilder, die mit Marketwire gekennzeichnet sind und auf PR-inside.com publiziert werden, obliegt der Agentur Marketwire. Dieser Artikel darf ohne schriftliche Genehmigung der Agentur Marketwire weder kopiert noch veröffentlicht werden. Wenn Sie Fragen zu den veröffentlichten Meldungen haben, kontaktieren Sie bitte Marketwire unter der Internetadresse (http://www.marketwire.com/).