Wirtschaft & Industrie
National Survey Suggests People Prefer to Stay Home This Valentine's Day
ChocolatRouge Offers Deliciously Different Wine Option for the Holiday Whether Celebrating With a Significant Other or Best Friend
© Marketwire 2013
(PR-inside.com 07.02.2013 19:04:17)
MODESTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- A recent survey conducted by ChocolatRouge, a new wine that blends fine red wine and rich chocolate flavors, suggests that Americans should reevaluate the way they celebrate Valentine's Day. Overall, of the 1,000 Americans surveyed, most associated Valentine's Day with stress and excessive spending and revealed what they'd like to do most is just stay in. Here are some of the survey highlights:
- Home is where the heart is: 69 percent of Americans surveyed said that they would rather spend Valentine's Day at home with friends or a significant other instead of going out.
- What was I thinking?: Majority (52%) of Americans have regretted something on Valentine's Day. 22 percent regretted stressing out about finding the "perfect" gift while 14 percent wished they hadn't spent so much money on a fancy meal.
- Stressed out: Surprisingly, 56 percent of people said that singles are more stressed on the day of love, and 44 percent believe those in a relationship feel more Valentine's Day pressure.
- The cost of love: Finding the perfect gift is deemed the most stressful holiday activity, with 35 percent of people spending over $50 on Valentine's Day. Americans surveyed said they spend an average of $123 on Valentine's Day.
"Chocolate and wine are Valentine's Day staples and ChocolatRouge offers an indulgent twist to these favorites, perfect for celebrating the holiday with friends or a significant other," said Alex Lee, Senior Marketing Manager for ChocolatRouge. "These survey findings show that we are not alone in wanting to mix things up during this holiday. Instead of stressing about money and a night out on the town, ChocolatRouge has an opportunity to be a part of the at-home Valentine's Day experience."
Whether one's tastes lean toward milk or dark, ChocolatRouge is sure to please those who enjoy a chocolate and red wine duet with the three flavor offerings.
- ChocolatRouge Milk Chocolate combines the smoothness of cream, the sweetness of natural chocolate flavors and the richness of red wine for a milk chocolate delight.
- ChocolatRouge Sweet Red is a luscious blend of fine red wine and rich chocolate flavors with a soft, velvety finish, making it reminiscent of chocolate-dipped red berries.
- ChocolatRouge Dark Red is a full-bodied blend of red wines and rich chocolate flavors with hints of dark chocolate and notes of black cherries.
ChocolatRouge is available nationwide at a suggested retail price of $11. For more information on ChocolatRouge, visit ChocolatRougeWine.com : .
* The national survey was conducted by Wakefield Research among 1,000 nationally representative U.S. adults, ages 21+, between January 14th and January 18th, 2013, with a 3.1% margin of error.
Wine, Cream, Natural Flavors, Caramel and Certified Color, Grape Wine and Natural Flavors, ©2013 ChocolatRouge, Modesto, CA. All rights reserved
Image Available: www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2223264 :
Add to Digg : Bookmark with del.icio.us : Add to Newsvine :
Hunter Public Relations
(C) Das Copyright für sämtliche Pressemeldungen und Bilder, die mit Marketwire gekennzeichnet sind und auf PR-inside.com publiziert werden, obliegt der Agentur Marketwire. Dieser Artikel darf ohne schriftliche Genehmigung der Agentur Marketwire weder kopiert noch veröffentlicht werden. Wenn Sie Fragen zu den veröffentlichten Meldungen haben, kontaktieren Sie bitte Marketwire unter der Internetadresse (http://www.marketwire.com/).