Wirtschaft & Industrie
Monetate Named One of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania for 2012
Conshohocken-Based Firm Is the Only SaaS Firm to Make the List, and the Third Highest Ranked Technology Company on the List
© Marketwire 2012
(PR-inside.com 10.12.2012 15:06:18)
The recognition comes on the heels of an impressive year for Monetate, which was also recently named to the Philly 100 : (one of the Philadelphia area's fastest growing companies). The firm saw its strongest quarter to date in Q3 and tallied more growth in the first three quarters of 2012 : than in the past three years cumulatively.
Monetate has seen heightened demand for its targeted personalization capabilities from retailers and travel sites looking to increase conversions with targeted and personalized customer experiences. Major brands such as Macy's, Frontier Airlines, Patagonia, Tommy Hilfiger, Office Max, and Drugstore.com have recently adopted Monetate's platform.
"At Monetate, a culture of collaboration and innovation : has attracted a world-class team of talented professionals," said Tom Janofsky, Vice President of Engineering at Monetate. "Our engineers specifically are faced with the rewarding challenge of regularly solving big problems that have an immediate, visible impact on the industry. We're honored to be recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania, and look forward to further building our team and our company in 2013."
Created in 2000, the Best Places to Work awards program is designed to identify and recognize the best places of employment in Pennsylvania that are benefiting the state's economy and workforce. Companies from across the state of Pennsylvania were judged in a two-part process to become eligible for this honor. The first part of the process, worth 25 percent of the evaluation, examined each company's workplace policies, practices, philosophies, systems and demographics. The other 75 percent consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top 100 companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process.
The complete list of the 2012 Best Places to Work in PA award recipients can be found at www.bestplacestoworkinpa.com : .
To learn more about how Monetate can help your business personalize the online experience for your customers to drive greater revenue, visit www.monetate.com : .
Monetate drives billions of dollars of revenue every year for some of the best-known brands in the world, including Best Buy, Frontier Airlines, Aeropostale, The Sports Authority, and PETCO. The company's comprehensive product suite and conversion expertise enable marketers to deliver a more relevant customer experience with unprecedented agility.
Monetate's solutions, which combine A/B and multivariate testing : with behavioral targeting, merchandising and product recommendations, are used by global brands across a spectrum of industries. Monetate enables brands to use Big Data to increase conversions by creating a more relevant online experience.
Leading marketers rely on Monetate's cloud-based browser technology to achieve a new level of speed and control, allowing them to run 16 times more optimization campaigns compared to industry averages. The Monetate Agility Suite includes advanced products for testing, merchandising, targeting, and cross-channel consistency, providing an opportunity to bypass IT restraints and react in real time to customer demands. Monetate also helps marketers implement best practices and drive online revenue through its expert strategic services and content publishing teams. For more information visit http://monetate.com/ : or follow us on Twitter @Monetate : .
Director of Corporate Communications
LaunchSquad for Monetate
Monetate@launchsquad.com : docid: 12963459.nitf -->
(C) Das Copyright für sämtliche Pressemeldungen und Bilder, die mit Marketwire gekennzeichnet sind und auf PR-inside.com publiziert werden, obliegt der Agentur Marketwire. Dieser Artikel darf ohne schriftliche Genehmigung der Agentur Marketwire weder kopiert noch veröffentlicht werden. Wenn Sie Fragen zu den veröffentlichten Meldungen haben, kontaktieren Sie bitte Marketwire unter der Internetadresse (http://www.marketwire.com/).