Wirtschaft & Industrie
Content PR Is King: How Content Marketing Can Increase Your Online Buzz, SEO Results, Media Coverage and ROI
Bulldog Reporter's PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
© Marketwire 2012
(PR-inside.com 04.12.2012 13:09:57)
OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- PR professionals seeking to create and execute compelling content marketing PR programs that expand reach through SEO and increase social media coverage should register for this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros attending Content PR Is King: How Content Marketing Can Increase Your Online Buzz, SEO Results, Media Coverage and ROI : will join an exclusive roundtable with top content experts who know what type of content really grabs consumers -- and which distribution strategies to follow for maximum impact.
This exclusive PR University : webinar takes place on Friday, December 14 at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST).
Sarah Luden : , Social Media Communications, Dell
Jason Townsend : , Deputy Social Media Manager, NASA Headquarters
Sarah Bedrick : , Inbound Marketing Professor, HubSpot :
Heidi Sullivan : , SVP, Digital Content, Cision
What PR pros will learn:
- Content PR/Marketing Boot Camp: What branded content is -- and how companies big and small can use this strategy right now
- Five Steps to a Content Plan: How to determine type, owner, title, buyers and which part of the sales cycle content will be used for
- Video, white papers, contributed articles, e-books, "snackable" content, infographics -- the most popular, compelling forms of content, and how to decide which ones to deploy
- Tools of the trade: Content platforms and publishing tools to get started with a branded content program
- B2B or B2C? How to use content marketing to reach eager consumers as well as hard-nosed business executives
- Social media bonanza: How a robust content strategy feeds social media channels -- and connects PR pros with a new world of customers, admirers and friends
- Rookie mistakes to avoid: Skip the learning curve and benefit from the experience of PR University's seasoned speakers
- Measuring the value of a content marketing campaign: What's the ROI of a brand content strategy and how can PR pros communicate it to bosses?
- Key metrics: How to tie metrics like consumption, sharing, lead generation and sales metrics to content
- Case studies and real-world examples: How leading companies are using content marketing strategies to grab market share, entice new customers -- and boost ROI
For more details go to the conference home page : or download the PDF brochure :
Bulldog Reporter's PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year : with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills : , PR measurement, crisis communications : , advanced PR technology, social media : , and the nation's most influential media : -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University : webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page : or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
Image Available: www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2171038 :
Add to Digg : Bookmark with del.icio.us : Add to Newsvine :
email@example.com : docid: 12961320.nitf -->
(C) Das Copyright für sämtliche Pressemeldungen und Bilder, die mit Marketwire gekennzeichnet sind und auf PR-inside.com publiziert werden, obliegt der Agentur Marketwire. Dieser Artikel darf ohne schriftliche Genehmigung der Agentur Marketwire weder kopiert noch veröffentlicht werden. Wenn Sie Fragen zu den veröffentlichten Meldungen haben, kontaktieren Sie bitte Marketwire unter der Internetadresse (http://www.marketwire.com/).