2013-12-26 13:44:13 - Accessible to all of its individual clients as professionals to check their accounts in real time or make their current operations, the mobile application of Crédit du Nord Group continues to evolve to provide more services to these customers.
Its graphics and ergonomics have been revised to simplify access to frequently used functions but also allow direct call his counselor or counseling practical information agency.
Since 27 August 2013, the application available on iPhone and Android integrates useful to clients as well as non customers in mobility services:
- A module "Abroad" which gives access to a range of practical tools useful when traveling abroad as a currency converter, details of embassies and consulates of the countries visited and strong to keep a safe deposit box copy of their passports, visas or flight tickets.
- A module "Expense Report" that captures notes over water picture taken his evidence, send them to the employer by email and track them.
New developments are planned by
the end of the year at the launch of the application for tablets.
The enrichment of services offered to customers and the quality of the relationship is a priority for Crédit du Nord that puts customer satisfaction at the heart of its strategy.
Crédit du Nord Group is the heir to the grouping of some 80 regional banks , which for more than 160 years , have aggregated their strengths and talents. It now consists of eight banks in particular - Courtois, Kolb, Laydernier , Nuger , Rhône -Alpes , Société Marseillaise de Crédit , Tarneaud and Crédit du Nord - and a stockbroker Gilbert Dupont .
10 000 employees and a network of 918 branches serve more than 2.1 million individual customers , 220,000 professionals and 47,000 companies .
The different entities of Crédit du Nord enjoy considerable autonomy in managing their business, which is expressed in particular by rapid decision-making and responsiveness to the demands of their customers.
The strategy of the Group's banks revolves around three key elements:
- Be a benchmark for the quality of the customer relationship;
- Develop a high level of individual and collective professionalism;
- To provide their customers with the services and the most advanced technologies.
The quality and robustness of the results of Crédit du Nord Group are recognized by the market and confirmed by the long-term rating assigned by Standard & Poor's and A + by Fitch.
Credit du Nord prodile: banksfrance.com/banks/credit-du-nord-bank