2013-12-26 13:43:48 - Crédit du Nord Group continues to develop its mobile strategy with the launch of a smartphone app (Android and iPhone) to meet the specific needs of professional customers (Professions, Traders, Artisans and TPE).
This application allows them to access in real time to all of their business and private accounts:
- Consultation of accounts and transaction details
- Entering transfers
- "Click to call" for a direct contact with their advisor
- Simulations credit
- Search agencies
- Useful telephone numbers in case of opposition.
By July, this application will be enriched with new services:
- Quick entry of expense (cost category, amount, date, photo of the invoice ...)
- Send by e-mail to the accounting department notes to repay
- Follow expense being, sent and reimbursed
Practical information for traveling abroad
- Currency Converter
- Storage space in a secure copies of
passports, visas, plane tickets ...
- Contact information for embassies and consulates
- Details of support services depending on the credit card held.
By the end of the year, business customers will find all these services on our
Crédit du Nord Group is the heir to the grouping of some 80 regional banks, which for more than 160 years, have aggregated their strengths and talents. It now consists of eight banks in particular - Courtois, Kolb, Laydernier, Nuger, Rhône-Alpes, Société Marseillaise de Crédit, Tarneaud and Crédit du Nord - and a stockbroker Gilbert Dupont.
10 000 employees and a network of 918 branches serve more than 2.1 million individual customers, 220,000 professionals and 47,000 companies.
The different entities of Crédit du North benefit considerable autonomy in managing their business, which is expressed in particular by rapid decision-making and responsiveness to the demands of their customers.
The strategy of the Group's banks revolves around three key elements:
- Be a benchmark for the quality of the customer relationship;
- Develop a high level of individual and collective professionalism;
- To provide their customers with the services and the most advanced technologies.
The quality and robustness of the results of Crédit du Nord Group are recognized by the market and confirmed by the long-term rating assigned by Standard & Poor's and A + by Fitch.
Crédit du Nord is a 100% subsidiary of Société Générale.
More information about Credit du Nord Products and services at: banksfrance.com/banks/credit-du-nord-bank