2014-04-01 10:02:04 -
Like the past editions, the Accra chapter is also expected to draw major LPG players from across the world, plus key stakeholders from the region. With the rise in demand for LPG in various parts of Africa, the 1.5 day summit aims at exploring opportunities resulting from evolving consumption patterns & pricing trends, investment requirements for LPG distribution & infrastructure, transportation & storage, etc.
Among key presentations are ‘Africa in the Global Energy Market’ by Kristine Petrosyan, Senior Energy Analyst, Global Energy Economics, International Energy Agency (IEA) and ‘Angola’s LPG Production Outlook, Export Potential & Marketing Roadmap’ by a Senior Representative from Sonangol. Other notable sessions are ‘Ghana - LPG Market Development & Growth’ by Chris Chinebuah, Executive Chairman, Fueltrade Ltd.;
‘Local Operator's Perspective on LPG Distribution in Ghana’ by Ama Lokko, CEO, Namas B. Company Ltd. and ‘Challenges & Opportunities in the Domestic LPG Market for Nigeria’ by Wilma Aguele, Managing Director of Ambergas Limited.
Included in the agenda are papers on.
- LPG Market Development in West Africa: Infrastructural/Regulatory Challenges & Opportunities - Strategic Energy Limited
- Marketing LPG in West Africa - Oando Marketing
- Logistic & Infrastructure Development for Successful LPG Distribution.
Success Case Studies from Kenya & South Africa - Energy Transportation Group (ETG)
- Developing a Sustainable LPG Market in Sub-Saharan Africa: What NEEDS to be done? - World LP Gas Association
- Key Growth Factors of an Autogas Market and/or Successful Initiative and Implementation of LPG-Autogas Market in Turkey - Aygaz A.S.
- Financing LPG Terminals in Africa: Key Determinants & Considerations - Brickstone
- Safety and Best Practices in LPG Supply Chain - Salam Gaz
The summit ends with a Post Conference Workshop on ‘LPG Trading, Pricing & Shipping’ addressing LPG trading environment, contractual terms and conditions, trading techniques, LPG shipping, among others.
Visit the official website : cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww ..
for more details.
" title="http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=bwnews&sty=20140401005030r1&sid=16929&distro=ftp\"/>" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=bwnews&sty=20140401005030r1&am ..
Centre for Management TechnologyMs. Fu Huiyan, +65 6346 9113 email@example.com