2013-02-18 06:00:51 -
Rising affluence and evolving consumer behavior have led to increase in HPC demand in Middle East, Turkey, India, Africa and Russia. Together with key major players, the 3 rd Surfactants & HPC in Emerging Markets Summit : cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww .. seeks to examine changing trends, raw materials outlook and innovations for HPC applications. Among the speakers are.
- Industry Manager of Kline Chemicals & Materials, Mr. Nikola Matic giving an overview on global market for HI&I/PC surfactants, focusing on PC market, trends and growth area
- Dr. Amandeep Purewal, Researcher from LMC International presenting on the global oleochemicals market outlook for 2013, supply demand trends, and market impacts
- Ms. Beyza Kapu, Marketing Director of Loreal Turkey providing analysis on Turkey’s beauty &
personal care market
- Mr. Kutluay Kabadayi , Plant Manager of Saruhan Kimya examining Turkey’s home care sector
- Ms. Sevgi Senel-Guler, EMC PC Operative Marketing Manager of BASF, Dr. Tony Gough, Technical Manager PC Division from Innospec, Mr. Umar Riaz, Regional Marketing Manager, Eastern Europe Middle East and Africa of Novozymes and Mr. Takaoka Hiromitsu, Director of Fabric Care Research Laboratories from Lion Corporation, each speaking on technology, sustainability and innovations in HPC applications.
- Solvay CIS’ General Manager, Mr. Michael Shukov with updates on new surfactant capacity in Russia and Former Soviet Union.
Weighing on raw materials topics are SABIC’s senior representative and CEPSA Química’s Research Manager, Mr. Ignacio David Lopez Serrano, each speaking on Ethoxylates Market Outlook and LAB developments. Meanwhile, presenting end-user views are.
- Mr. Adil Shaikh, Marketing Director of Henkel Jebel Ali FZCO, with an outlook of the Middle East’s laundry & home care market.
- Dr. Pieter Stroek, R&D Director of PZ Cussons Nigeria with his perspective on the future of HPC demand in Nigeria.
- Dr Suresh Ramamurthi, Head of Science, Personal Care of ITC Limited providing an outlook of India’s personal care industry
- Mr. Biswaranjan Sen, Vice President Procurement – Chemicals of Unilever Asia, discussing strategies and challenges in raw material sourcing.
For more details visit www.cmtevents.com/aboutevent.aspx?ev=130318&pu=220676&
; : cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww ..
" title="http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=bwnews&sty=20130217005001r1&sid=16929&distro=ftp\"/>" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=bwnews&sty=20130217005001r1&am ..
Centre for Management TechnologyGrace Oh, +65 63469147 firstname.lastname@example.org