2012-10-19 22:11:58 - CEM Global Summit offered by Informa Telecoms & Media will take place in Madrid, Spain on 28 Nov 2012.
Join us at the CEM Global Summit, brought to you by the team behind the world-leading Managed Services series. We will be driving 360° CEM, KSI and QOE best practice and addressing not only ‘why’ CEM strategies should be formed but ‘how’ they can be successfully implemented.
Key topics include:
• Identify how quality of service (QoS) is integral to the customer experience
• Assess how to drill down to actionable data: whether NPS or CES, what are the most appropriate data analytics tools for your CEM strategy?
• Understand how real-time software can benefit back-end and front-end operations, from transparent OSS/BSS operations to a proactive social media presence
• Identify the necessary shift from multi-channel to cross-channel delivery – how to ensure consistency
in the end-to-end customer experience
• Examine the growing role of self-care and the emergence of the autonomous customer
• Learn from best practice business models for organisational restructuring around CEM strategy
• How to exceed customer expectations through segmented, holistic loyalty schemes
Featuring lively debates and interactive interviews, CEM Global Summit will help you to cut through the blurb and discover the practical benefits and challenges behind implementing a tangible CEM strategy!
Event organizer: Informa Telecoms & Media
More Information about the CEM Global Summit at itevent.net/cem-global-summit
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on itevent.net