2013-10-28 08:14:16 - BlazeVideo comes up with 5 creative Halloween party tips to help make 2013 Halloween party the most horrible and creepiest. Then make memorable Halloween night into a movie with BlazeVideo SmartShow.
Halloween is only two weeks away; therefore people are all buy with getting into the spooky spirit of the season right now. For those planning to host a Halloween party and needing some inspirations to gross friends out on the carnival, BlazeVideo, the leading multimedia software developer, showed 5 creative Halloween party tips to make 2013 Halloween party the spookiest and creepiest.
BlazeVideo has gathered nearly everything people need to host the creepiest Halloween party, from homemade Halloween decorations to the creepy party food. Those shared ideas are surely to kick the Halloween party into high gear and put the party guests in a fright. Now follow BlazeVideo's tips to make 2013 Halloween party a frightful fête.
1. Body Parts: Actually body
parts are great decorations for a dimly-lit room at party time. Just have several bowls of body parts displayed to horrify friends. For instance, cut up a bunch of hot dogs lengthwise for severed fingers. Cook some spaghetti noodles and add some red and blue food coloring for veins. A bunch of cocktail onions rolling around in a bowl looks like eyeballs. Guests will never recover from the fright once seeing them!
2. Crunching Bones Underfoot: Spread some dried bread and pretzels under a rug. When guests walk across the rug it will sound like crunching bones underfoot.
3. Sound Effects: The hair-raising soundtrack is quite essential for a spooky Halloween party. Record several scary sounds and play them back during the festivity to creep guests out.
4. Lighting: When people have everything so dimly lit it's a good idea to have some reflective tape over the Exits. A black light bulb is always a good effect, especially if someone is dressed as a skeleton.
5. "Finger" Foods: people could make some Witch's fingers to scary their guests. Just coat pretzel rods with honey mixed with a dash of red food dye, and roll them in crushed peanuts. Dip the ends in the red-dyed honey for an extra bloody digit. They could still make some mad scientist drinks, like themed drinks, bloody glasses and more.
Once on the party, do remember to shoot the precious Halloween memories and then use BlazeVideo SmartShow to make this scary photos and videos into a unique movie. Besides, people can use BlazeVideo DVD Creator to burn these precious memories into DVD discs for lifetime preservation. If users want to transfer this movie onto iDevices like iPhone, iPad or iPod to enjoy it anywhere at any time, BlazeVideo iTransfer is a good choice.
Good News. BlazeVideo packed these three apps mentioned above: BlazeVideo SmartShow, BlazeVideo DVD Creator and BlazeVideo iTransfer into a Halloween Gift Pack, originally costs $139.85, but now only need $41.95, saving $98 totally, in BlazeVideo 2013 Halloween Special Gift, which is available from October 14rd to November 7rd. More free Halloween gifts and crazy sales by BlazeVideo are waiting for all people at: www.blazevideo.com/promotion/
. Do not miss such a precious opportunity.