2012-12-21 19:18:01 -
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/21/12 -- Seamless, the leading mobile and online service for ordering delivery and takeout food from more than 11,000 top restaurants in the U.S. and UK, today announced a fully redesigned iPhone application. The updated interface allows users to discover new restaurants and dishes through improved ratings and review functionalities. Users now have the ability to read thousands of existing reviews as well as rate and post reviews for every restaurant. The restyled app also provides an enhanced user experience that is more user-friendly and engaging with updated navigation, a new design and thousands of full-color photos of restaurants and dishes.
With mobile driving more than 40 percent of all Seamless orders, the new application offers a more intuitive and smarter way for people to find and order exactly the food they want. Combined, Seamless' mobile app suite and company website allow Seamless' more than two million members the ability to access local restaurant : www.seamless.com/?utm_source=atomic&utm_medium=pr&utm_ca ..
information and place orders anytime, anywhere.
"Our mobile apps are becoming the go-to source for consumer ordering and we make it our priority to deliver the most premium experience possible," said Jonathan Zabusky, CEO of Seamless. "We've taken the unique and differentiating features from our top-rated iPad app and integrated them into our iPhone app, which is now more immersive and engaging. The iPhone app has evolved into a social utility, where consumers can contribute content to the Seamless community. We expect our newly redesigned iPhone app will further accelerate growth in mobile ordering and extend our market leadership position as the nation's largest and most innovative food ordering company."
Showcasing an enhanced feature set, Seamless' iPhone app makes it easy for people to find and order exactly what they want, when they want it. New features include:
- A sleek new design: Easy to use, even easier on the eyes, the app has a consumer friendly interface, incorporating an updated navigation and whole new design.
- Access to full reviews: In addition to the restaurant ratings available in previous versions, users can now read the user generated restaurant reviews in the app.
- In-app ratings and reviews posting: Allowing users to help one another and give a shout out to their favorite restaurants, Seamless customers can now write reviews and post ratings in the app.
- Restaurant and dish photos: A food photo can be worth a million dish descriptions, so the new app features full-color photos of restaurants and dishes to help in the decision making process.
- Saving multiple credit cards for effortless ordering: Tiny keyboards can be tough with big thumbs, so the new app gives users the option to access any of their saved cards and use it for checkout.
- Easier navigation: The new application features an industry standard sliding menu feature to give customers quick access to place an order, review order history, contact Seamless, and more.
The Seamless iPhone App : www.seamless.com/mobile-apps/iphone/?utm_source=atomic&utm_m ..
is available as a free download from the App Store. Seamless' mobile suite also includes apps for iPad, Android and Blackberry. For more information on Seamless, please visit www.seamless.com : www.seamless.com/
or @Seamless on Twitter.
Seamless is the most trusted and comprehensive source for local restaurant information and online ordering. The company has made finding and ordering food from local restaurants fun and easy for more than 2 million members and many of the world's largest companies. Through Seamless.com, MenuPages.com, and mobile applications for iPad®, iPhone®, Android, and BlackBerry®, the company offers access to over 40,000 menus, 280,000 user-generated ratings and reviews, and exclusive discounts from restaurants in San Francisco : www.seamless.com/sf/?utm_source=atomic&utm_medium=pr&utm ..
, New York, Washington DC, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Houston, Austin, Seattle, Portland, Miami, London, and other US cities. Seamless facilitated more than $400 million in food orders from its 11,000+ partner restaurants in 2011. Seamless is an independent, privately held company.
Atomic PR for Seamless
Email Contact : www2.marketwire.com/mw/emailprcntct?id=0F91FD974BFE88E9