2014-01-11 00:31:37 - TapOne Technology Inc. today released BabyBook for iPhone and iPod Touch, an iOS app to help parents of newborns keeping track of their baby’s activities, monitoring their baby's growth progress, and store their baby's photos in one organized place which can then be sharing out.
BabyBook is designed to be used between both parents so anything input into the app, including photos, will show up immediately on the spouse’s devices. Now both parents can contribute in logging baby’s activities and growth progress, as well as keeping the precious moments in photos. We know parents are always busy with their baby, therefore we made BabyBook intuitive to use and able to use one hand to complete most of the tasks.
- Track baby’s feeding history, including time period and the side of each breast feeding.
- Track baby's sleeping duration.
- Track baby's diaper changing history with wet or dirty diapers indicators.
- Track baby’s growth progress including weight, length and head size.
- Graphical view of the weekly activities
and daily stats.
- Graphical view of baby's growth progress.
- Take photos using camera or import photos from photo library and the app will automatically organized them into timeline view.
- Set up baby's to-do reminder for yourself and your partner.
- All baby's data will be synced automatically cross both parent's devices via our cloud service.
Pricing and Availability:
BabyBook is a free app available on the App Store. BabyBook is designed for iPhone and iPod Touch. iPad version is coming very soon. BabyBook requires iOS 7.0 or newer.
App Store Link: thebabybookapp.com/app_store
About TapOne Technology Inc.:
At TapOne, we are passionate about solving real world problems using the latest mobile technologies. We do not satisfy in just solving the problems, but also to provide great user experiences for those who use our products. One of our latest products — BabyBook app demonstrates this value by offering parents of newborns a simple and enjoyable way to track their babies’ activities and monitor the growth progress. TapOne is privately-held software company with office in Saskatchewan, Canada.