2013-10-01 17:01:28 - AVEVA to present its engineering and design solutions for the oil & gas industry
AVEVA exhibits at ADIPEC 2013
Dubai, UAE – 1 October 2013: AVEVA announced today that it is exhibiting at ADIPEC 2013, taking place 10-13 November at ADNEC, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visitors to stand 4410 / 4316 in Hall 4 will see the most advanced software available for engineering, design and Information Management, that enables high productivity both for engineering contractors (EPCs) and Owner Operators (OOs).
Evgeny Fedotov, Senior Vice-President, Russia, India & Middle East, AVEVA, comments, “ADIPEC is the largest show of this kind in the region. It gives us the ideal opportunity to meet with the most important players in the Middle Eastern oil & gas industry. We will be demonstrating the breadth and power of our solutions for efficient engineering
project execution and asset lifecycle management. We look forward to showing Owner Operators and EPCs how productive our engineering, design, and operations support software is.”
AVEVA’s Integrated Engineering & Design approach improves project efficiency and reduces engineering and design costs by offering complementary products that draw on common processes, disciplines and deliverables, through a single managed information model. AVEVA will showcase a number of products that form part of this approach:
• AVEVA Everything3D - AVEVA’s next-generation plant design software, that drives the adoption of Lean Construction by enabling EPCs to close the feedback loop between design, fabrication and construction, reducing overall project cost, risk and delivery time
• AVEVA Engineering - software for managing the evolving multi-discipline engineering data for tagged items such as lines and equipment
• AVEVA Electrical - a feature-rich software suite for electrical engineering and design
• AVEVA Instrumentation - the best-in-class application for Instrumentation and Control systems engineering, design, documentation and management
• AVEVA P&ID - an intelligent, AutoCAD-based P&ID design application
AVEVA will also exhibit its powerful Information Management and Enterprise Asset Management solutions. AVEVA provides software that can integrate, control and exploit all types of information - not only engineering data - throughout the entire asset lifecycle. Both for EPCs and Owner Operators, AVEVA enables Engineering & Design to be combined with Management & Control in a single, coherent strategy.
Marketing, PR & Events Manager Middle-East
Tel: + 971 4 454 0703
Follow AVEVA on twitter @avevagroup
Watch AVEVA on YouTube www.youtube.com/avevagroup
For customer success stories read AVEVA World Magazine at www.aveva.com/Media-Centre/AWM
AVEVA is a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries. For more than 45 years it has delivered business critical software solutions to owner operators, engineering contractors and shipbuilders around the world. For further information please visit www.aveva.com/ednotes.
Copyright 2013 AVEVA Solutions Limited. All rights reserved. AVEVA Solutions Limited is owned by AVEVA Group plc. AVEVA, the AVEVA logos and AVEVA product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of AVEVA Group plc or its subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and other countries. Other brands and products names are the trademarks of their respective companies.