2013-09-11 13:03:58 - Snapheal Pro, a powerful new version of our popular software product for removing unwanted objects and enhancing photos, has been released.
The basic version of Snapheal was lauded as one of the Mac App Store’s “Best of 2012” and this new Pro version brings even more innovation and quality to photographers.
The Snapheal Pro is powerful and fast tool to solve most common editing problems for both pro and beginners. It works as stand-alone app and Photoshop/Lightroom/Aperture plug-in.
2013-09-11 — Photography software developer MacPhun Software (www.macphun.com) today announced the release of Snapheal Pro, an upgraded version of its popular image-healing product for the Macintosh platform. Patented technology for removing unwanted objects in photos, the ability to run as a plug-in to popular image editing software, and a streamlined user interface highlight the new release.
Best known for it’s highly regarded FX Photo Studio, Snapheal, and ColorStrokes apps for the Macintosh and iOS platforms, MacPhun is a 5-year old company lauded for delivering powerful and fun to use software to photographers.
“Snapheal Pro is a dedicated solution to a problem that 100% of photographers face: how to remove unwanted objects from photos,” said Paul Muzok, co-founder and CEO of MacPhun. “The
popularity of our original Snapheal product, whose customers number in the hundreds of thousands worldwide, showed us there was a real need for an elegant professional caliber tool that is also quick and easy to use,” Muzok added.
Snapheal Pro Key Features:
• Proprietary technology delivers a suite of features for removing unwanted objects, skin blemishes, and scratches in photos with one click ease
• Multiple erasing modes for optimized object removal, no matter the style of photo
• Improved clone and stamp function with extensive brush support
• Ability to run as a standalone app or as a plug-in to Adobe Photoshop, Elements, and Lightroom, as well as Apple Aperture
• Finishing features for adjusting exposure, toning, sharpening details or blurring them, noise reduction, and more
• iCloud support
• Image sharing on popular social networks
• Updated interface to ensure a streamlined workflow
• Price: MSRP 30.35 Euro; 15,14 Euro for upgrade from Snapheal
Current MacPhun product line (Macintosh platform):
• FX Photo Studio Pro – Over 170 stunning effects and powerful tools to enhance photos. MSRP 17,99 Euro
• Snapheal & Snapheal Pro – Easily remove unwanted objects with patented spot healing technology. MSRP 13,99 Euro (Snapheal); 29.00 Euro (Pro version)
• ColorStrokes – Create dramatic images using powerful selective color tools and brushes. MSRP 4,49 Euro
MacPhun Software develops award-winning mobile and desktop software and technologies for the consumer photography and professional digital imaging markets. Established in 2010, MacPhun is well regarded for its consistently top-ranked apps on the App and Mac App Stores and loved by hundreds of thousands of photographers worldwide. For more information, please visit www.macphun.com